tomcat is offline Junior Member

gyno symptoms subsiding?

can gyno symptoms subside? or can u have the symptoms but not have gyno? cuz my nips were hard and kinda sore....but now they aren't....so i was just wondering if this has happen to anyone out there or if anyone knows the deal here.

i havn't takn any medications to prevent gyno, however i have been dipping and smokn a lil, cuz i read on here that nicotine can lower estrogen levels.....not sure if that matters though...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

To the top.

Good question if you're not taking any preventative measures, i mean...ANYTHING'S possible.. (That's what the Yankees had to feel going into the series ) Are you taking any AS and if so, what?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    its an individual thing bro. some people see symptoms on 2-400 mgs of test per week. i personally have never(thank god) had any symptoms what so ever, and i have been as high as 1800 mgs in one week. it depends on the person.

one thing for certain, once you actually get gyno, you will not get rid of it without surgery.

tomcat is offline Junior Member

how frequent should symptoms stick around?

if gyno is form in the body....are the nipples always going to be itchy and sore, or is it an on and off thing?.....because i started havnig sore and itchy nips for a day or so and now they aren't...but they have been more senstive than usual. i'm not sure if all this is in my head or what. basically i just want to know if gyno symptoms frequently occur in the begining stages or if they are more of an on and off thing?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't take any chances... take 0.25mg of arimidex for the rest of your cycle.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ya, don't take any chances..do the arimidex ...maybe even at .5mg, but does anyone have an answer for that post.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i'll bump this one for you bro.

Thread Information