IronRuffy is offline Associate Member

In the middle of a cycle and....

Your in the middle of a cycle and you get some signs of Gyno, (sensitivity, sore to touch). What would you do? Drop anadrol , back off on test.

I started taking Nolvadex straight away, Should a guy back off on some drugs to allow the Nolv. to go to work? And will small bumps go away?

If you need any of my cycle info. A few days ago under Input on cycle, you can see my situation. Thanks guys

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    personally i would go to my trusty doc and get him to check me out immediatly to eleviate any fears i might have remember as long as your older than 18 they cant tell you parents also if your positive gyno is setting in stop everything i mean you dont know what the mitigating factor is thats causing the gyno.......HITMAN

First off, I know it's gyno! There is still no need for fears either. Also I am well over the age of 18. And, I know what caused it. No Big Surprise.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Hey i gave you my opinion if you dont like it dont fuckin use it just get gyno and have bitch tits i dont give a fuck.Obviuosly your a doctor and you know all the answers so why ask the question......HITMAN

CaptainCaveMan is offline New Member

Re: In the middle of a cycle and....

Originally posted by IronRuffy
    Your in the middle of a cycle and you get some signs of Gyno, (sensitivity, sore to touch). What would you do? Drop anadrol , back off on test.

I started taking Nolvadex straight away, Should a guy back off on some drugs to allow the Nolv. to go to work? And will small bumps go away?

If you need any of my cycle info. A few days ago under Input on cycle, you can see my situation. Thanks guys
    I sometimes need to use Nolva 20mg/eod to stave off gyno signs. No worries unless it gets worse. If the Nolva helps, I would continue going as normal. If the gyno/symptoms worsen discontinue and start post cycle...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, run 20mgs of Nolv ed throughout the rest of ur cycle. Plus id run it post cycle with Clomid. It could take from 2 - 4 months of Nolv before gyno is gone.

OG

Thanks guys, and Hitman go back and read my original post. You offered me no advice! If that bothers you! Just remember it's okay to cry.....

4plates is offline Banned
    i would start the nov at 40 mg till sides(sensitivity)goes away and then continue at 20 mg for remainder of the cycle

Thread Information