ruckthefules_fu is offline Junior Member

(pre existing gyno) letro for 1st cycle.HELP

Hi i have gyno from puberty and going under surgery after 3 months but b4 that i am going to do my 1st cycle nd was told to use letro from the first day of my 1 shot bcoz i dont want to make my pre existing gyno more worse.........but dont know for how long i should take letro.And when should i start my PCT of nolva to prevent estrogen rebound effect from letro....

Week 1 to 10 -500 mg Sustanon 250
    Letro- HELP ME OUT
    Nolva-HELP ME OUT

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    if youre going under surgery your going to be needing a good rest period to recooperate i assume? Sitting around doing nothing is a really good way to lose all that new poundage. Id say wait till after your surgery before trying aas. imo

ruckthefules_fu is offline Junior Member
    not sure if will ever do the cycle again after my surgery as i am worried about getting it back that's why i m asking bro....

meetball is offline Junior Member
    i wouldnt do the cycle if you have surgery in 3months bro, as you willjust be sat there in recovery and you will loose any muscle you will gain, id take the advise given already, goto surgery rest up then hit it hard, and in the mean time do some more research and hit the "sticky's" and learn learn learn...

hope you make the right decision

Thread Information