goldshark19 is offline New Member

getting heart beats from sust

hi there bro's

i have tryd sust 4 weeks ago i did one shot and then i stoped becouse of my heart,
    i got heart beats and little pain shoots in my chest now 4 weeks later it's all over ??? my heart is just doing normal.
    can anybody tell me what this was? and should i finish my cycle?

i have done small cycles like winny and primo before but i never had any problems with that stuff.

ps i have already bin to the dockter he says it was nothing

anybody know?

thanks anway
    keep training hard!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Welll bro imo it could have been a few things. If it was from only one injection u might have injected into a vein? Or possibly u were nervous and had a panic attack? If u got checked out by ur Doc and he says ur fine then id say it could have been one of the two.

OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 11-17-2002 at 03:54 PM.

CaptainCaveMan is offline New Member
    I tend to agree with OGPackin. If you hit a vein that is very likely. If you are new to dartin' yourself you can very easily sike yourself out and raise bp, sweat etc. I am not sure it is the sust per say, but it is up to you to continue or not.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    totally agree it seems to be in your head...you could of hit a vien. if you did you would of felt something close to that... if your doc says your fine you probobally are..be safe....Madmax

supdude24 is offline Junior Member
    yea i have heart beats and pain shoots up my chest also. i would get pain shoot up my chest and i would burp alot right after it happens and i get bloated and have really bad gas. i was thinking it was heart burns but i never have heart burns before.

pcity is offline Junior Member
    Dont sweat it bro!!!Most likely its in your head when I did my first cycle the same thing with my heart happened,and i was only taking d bol and cell tech.This was before I learned how to cycle.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No pain but an irregular beat was found while getting my Blood Pressure read (Eq/Deca ).

Thread Information