Mike Guest

Question Question for Canadians

Question for you Canadians out there -

Is it legal or not to buy androstendione in Canada? I had thought not but correct me if I am wrong.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Nope. Why, you a source?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    no, nothing is legal in canada, shit all your stuff has twice the potentcy of ours eerrr!

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    yeah its illegal here... hook us up Mike! j/k

all prohormones except for tribulus r illegal here

The truth is, the guys that make the laws here are all closet-juicers. They banned all the products that don't work.

marx is offline Member
    Why, you got andro? Check you're PM..

j/k

bonker is offline Associate Member
    It aint legal but I can walk in to the pharmacy and pick out whatever type of insulin I like.

Originally posted by bonker
    It aint legal but I can walk in to the pharmacy and pick out whatever type of insulin I like.
    Thats news to me!

marx is offline Member
    You don't need a script for humilin, but it's required for humalog, although most of the time they don't even ask for one...

bojangles is offline New Member
    Like the guys said almost every thing here is illegal. I've ordered sups out of the states and when I received them I got a "Canadian" version. Half the potency. Really sux.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Everything in Canada is super moderated.... For almost every US supplement thier is a Canadian version that has half or a fraction of the potency. Hell even the CELL TECH in Canada is diffrent from the US... GABA is illegal and so are all the Andros. If U want shit U have to get it from the states. U can get Andro from the states, but U have to buy it in 3month personal supplies... and U can't have the shit mailed to U either or it'll get confiscated by customs.

The Iron Game Guest
    Canada is the best place for peeps to get their humalog

wrj
    wrj is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    Canada is the best place for peeps to get their humalog
    I'm in Can, so I can just go to any pharmacy and get humalog w/o a script?

I just say what; "I need Insulin ." And they'll hook it up. How much is it usually?

WRJ

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I would gladly have watered down versions of popular supps. in our Suppliment stores if it meant I could get popped on a vehicle infraction, submit to a search of the car, have the cop find 3 vials of EQ and not end up in jail. Wait a minute, that's the way it is

P

marx is offline Member
    Originally posted by wrj

I'm in Can, so I can just go to any pharmacy and get humalog w/o a script?

I just say what; "I need Insulin ." And they'll hook it up. How much is it usually?

WRJ
    Humalog does require a script, as I said before, although most of the time they don't ask for one. You don't just say "I need insulin", you have to be somewhat civilized about it and sound like you've done this before and know what you're doing. Come to think about it, I've only been asked for a script once, but it was no biggie, since I'm diabetic.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Ditto needles . . .

Originally posted by marx
    You don't just say "I need insulin", you have to be somewhat civilized about it and sound like you've done this before and know what you're doing.
    Great comment, marx.

Incidentally, unlike the U.S., needles and syringes do not require a prescription in Canada. Insulin needles might be behind the counter or on an open shelf, but larger needles are usually ket behind the counter so you have to ask for them. Regardless of what you ask for, it's always better to sound like you know what you are talking about, which is one reason that people who use AS should do a little bit of research on diabetes or other relevant issues - so they'll sound halfway literate when talking to a pharmacist.

Incidentally, the last time I hit Canada, the store from which I usually get my 23 g. 1" syringes was closed (it's a home medical supply-type Shoppers Drug Mart, and I was there on a weekend). So I went to a Pharma Plus not far away, and while they didn't have 23 g. 1" syringe-needle combinations, they had plain 3 cc syringes and 23 g. 1" needles individually. For both of them individually, the cost was less than the combined product cost at Shoppers Drug Mart (ah, well, I always knew that Shoppers Drug Mart was a bit of a rip-off). (FWIW, the combined cost of the individual syringe and 23 g. needle was $.30 CAN, which translates to $.20 USD.)

But I digress . . . Literacy about a subject (or, for lack of a better term, the fine art of B.S.) means, for example, that you don't walk into a drug store to buy 100 syringes and tell the pharmacist that you're using them to shoot, say, Vitamin B12. Anyone who has done any research knows that you only inject B12 once a month, meaning that 100 needles would be enough to last over eight years. In other words, if you're going to talk the talk, do some research so your act is tight.

Thread Information