glyph98 is offline New Member

Crossing the Border?

My local source moved and I am wanting to start another cycle in the next month or so.

I only live a few hours from the Mexico border and the thought of just driving over there for the day and doing some shopping came to mind.

My question is, have any of you ever gone shopping over there and then driven back with some "souviners"?
    How hard is it to find stuff over there?

I am not sure how it works. The last time I was in mexico was 15 years ago and I was walking and drunk. I have never driven over and I am not sure how it works when you come back.

Anyway, what ever info or advice you guys have would be great.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by glyph98 View Post
    My local source moved and I am wanting to start another cycle in the next month or so.

I only live a few hours from the Mexico border and the thought of just driving over there for the day and doing some shopping came to mind.

My question is, have any of you ever gone shopping over there and then driven back with some "souviners"?
    How hard is it to find stuff over there?

I am not sure how it works. The last time I was in mexico was 15 years ago and I was walking and drunk. I have never driven over and I am not sure how it works when you come back.

Anyway, what ever info or advice you guys have would be great.
    All i have to say is if it were so easy and the repercussions weren't so bad everyone would be doing it.

glyph98 is offline New Member
    I dont think it will be easy, but not sure it is that hard either.

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    I did it about twelve years ago but things were alot more layed back. I personally wouldnt risk it but thats JMO. If your all yoked up I would definately be rethinking it, or have someone else drive it across and you walk across. I would rather pay a little more and let someone else take the risk. That would really suck to go through that and get some of that mexican underdosed bunk crap that they are so popular for!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    dont waste your time IMO. that said...

This is a forum about the reponsible use of AAS. Not the responsible acquisition of AAS.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    i dont know how happy a mod would be about this post.... are we breakin any rules here???

either way, with the whole terrorist threat thing up in the air, i'd say stear clear of anything like that, secuirity is tighter than a virgins asshole

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    This is a forum about the reponsible use of AAS. Not the responsible acquisition of AAS.
    Thank you^

Thread Information