Luke530 is offline Junior Member

DNP vs. Clen for cutting...

Taking into consideration, all risks, fat loss/ body composition changes, length of time, etc... which of these two is better for a cutting cycle?

what kind of fat loss effects and how long will it take with:

Clen ?
    DNP ?

I suppose I could take both at the same time... but it may be a little much, although they seem to work in completely different ways.

also, if you don't like either one, what do you use for cutting (cycles)?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    both at the same time is retarted, could increase your body temp too high and you could die...all your questions can be answered by using the search function, its probably a good idea before you go taking eca/clen /dnp /fina and 3 hours of cardio a day...dont mean this as a flame bro, but you need to research a bit and not rely on someones response who you know nothing about, and who could by all means be giving you misinformation...take care and good luck

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    DNP is not for people who are just starting out. It can kill you. I swore I would never use it (until now). Try doing some reaserch on clen /t3 cycles. I've used those for a long time and they work well.

Also what is your diet like? Nothing will help you if you don't have your diet down. Drugs are not wonder cure many people see them as. They are only enhansers to a good diet and training.

Luke530 is offline Junior Member
    guys, I'm just asking hypothetical questions...

My diet and training have been spot on for while... nutrition is my "specialty" (lets just call it that) I could most likely give you an answer to any of your questions regarding nutrition/dieting in specific detail if you would like... I did not ask you about diet however

and, IMO, nobody trains harder than me... that is not the point... I've done cutting cycles before... I have no problem with them, nor with bulking cycles... I'm just trying to get opinions on possibilities...

I'm exploring the "other side" of bodybuilding... still learning, and that's all i'm trying to do, for now ... help from you boys would be nice in this field

peace,
    Luke
    Last edited by Luke530; 11-17-2002 at 02:28 PM.

Thread Information