BBall6 is offline Associate Member

Vacation at end of cycle advise

Currently, the plan is to go skiing in march and I am trying to figure out what the best way to end my cycle will be. It is a prop cycle shot ED 500mg/wk and has been laid out in another thread.

Knowing that all I will basically do for a week will be some pushups or something (plus the legs on moguls), would I be best trying to get the PCT finished before I go and use the time off to rest the CNS? Or should I be somewhere in the middle of my pct? Beginning? And why?

Just looking for the best way to maintain my gains and trying to think ahead.

Thanks

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long is this cycle and what week will you be in when you're on vacation?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Traveling on AAS is never recommended. As for traveling on the PCT, it should be fine. What are you going to be taking for your PCT?!

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    I lined up my vacation to fall on the 2weeks between the last shot of test e and the 2 week wait for pct..
    Maybe you could do the same by adding a few shots of test e to your final weeks...

It is a prop cycle.
    500mg/wk shot ED

PCT is 4 wks of Nolva and clomid but I think I might swap Toremifene for the nolva (I have both). I also have a-dex and letro on hand if needed, but don't plan to use them.

I plan to start next week and run it for 9-10 weeks to end right before going on vacation and start PCT while on vacation. If it would be more beneficial to keep working out for the 1st week or 2 of pct I could just back off a week or two on the cycle.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    guess it depends how long you goin skiin for? Skiin and boardin are pretty good workouts IMO

Probably ski for 5 of 6 days but wouldn't be in the gym for 7 or 8 allowing for 2 days worth of traveling.

alexs is offline Junior Member
    I have the same problem my last shot was yesterday and leaving on the 11th (3 days into PCT)

jg42058p is offline Member
    missing time in the gym during PCT is NOT good for keeping your gains.

I made the mistake of missing one day while I was on PCT and noticed the next week that my strength was way lower than usual from not working out...

just try to do as many pushups/situps/whatever to get a workout in.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post

I made the mistake of missing one day while I was on PCT and noticed the next week that my strength was way lower than usual from not working out...

good luck
    So would you think it would be better to vacation in the beginning or towards the end of the PCT? I can adj the length of my cycle to take that into consideration.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post

good luck
    That's ridiculous about 1 day having a huge difference...The training isn't what matters, but the diet during PCT.

It's scientifically proven that after 2 weeks of sedentary behavior and no exercise, our bodies start losing muscle mass at a rate of 15% per week.

The biggest problem he is going to have is not getting enough nutrition in during his PCT, NOT minimal exercise.

Seriously, where do some of you people get your information?

Thread Information