Doberman is offline Associate Member

Methyltrienolone for me? :)

Ive run Tren -A once @ 100mg EOD with pretty good results and as it happens my source has some very cheap injectable Methyltrienolone 2mg per 1ml.My question is does this need to be injected normally like say test or taken like you do when you shoot slin? I was thinking of giving it a try at 500mcg-1mg a day as it's much much cheaper than normal tren-A or E.I have heard it said how harsh it is so I would probs only run for a max of 6 weeks but as strength is my goal this might suit me better than running dbol +drol along with my test? Im on for life so I blast and cruise if that makes any diffrence

What do you guys thinks of my plan?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    search for jstraws thread on it, its very very interesting. he knows i think he's crazy haha, he does 6mg ed. broken into 3 shots a day, which he says REALLY helps keep the sides down. i would say go for it, but try shooting at least twice a day or you might see the harsh side of it that people talk about

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it should be shot daily and you shouldnt go over 6 weeks max. personally i dont think you should be using a harsh drug like this because it dosnt seem like you have much experiance
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    search for jstraws thread on it, its very very interesting. he knows i think he's crazy haha, he does 6mg ed. broken into 3 shots a day, which he says REALLY helps keep the sides down. i would say go for it, but try shooting at least twice a day or you might see the harsh side of it that people talk about
    Thanks will do, is it shot like normal? I know it's converted from its 17aa state so just wondering if there would be a diffrence lol...

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    it should be shot daily and you shouldnt go over 6 weeks max. personally i dont think you should be using a harsh drug like this because it dosnt seem like you have much experiance
    PT,

Liver toxiticy aside is it any harsher than normal tren -a?

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Follow the link in your first post to the profile. Yes its more toxic.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Methyltrienolone only has like a 3-5 hour half life....so frequent injections is a must....the more i broke my dosage up, the better i felt....the last week was 6mg ed(1.5mg 4x daily)

If you have only taken tren ace at a dosage of 100mg eod, i would highly advise not taking this drug....If you like tren ae at 100mg eod, then why not do 75mg ed, and slowly up your dosage to that....

The only reason i felt comfortable using 6mg ed, is bc i consider myself an experienced tren user with really high dosages(1050mg tren ace weekly)

ok, still alive, thats a good sign. are you gonna update your thread at all jstraw?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    ok, still alive, thats a good sign. are you gonna update your thread at all jstraw?
    Yes, being ALIVE is a good thing....

I actually stopped the methyl tren about a week and half after i said i was going to continue it till the end of my cycle....i just felt there was no need to continue the methyl tren experiment, bc i got the results/info i was looking for.....

Awesome contest prep drug....

alright, sounds good. so would you say you'll use it again? and i guess that means no 10mg day?

Thread Information