StonyJones is offline New Member

I Want to Start Using Steroids.

I want to gain 15-20lbs on muscle in 3 months. i am 140bls, 5'8. very toned. i was told i should use steroids . 2 BTTLS OF TEST. 2 BTTLS OF DECA AND 1BTTLE OF DBOL to be exacted. should i get that? thanks for the advice. what are some bad side effects?

(PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO EAT RIGHT ,TAKE PROTEIN, AND WORKOUT. I ALREADY DO THAT. I AM AT MY LAST OPINION)
    Last edited by StonyJones; 12-30-2008 at 02:09 PM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    you need food not steroids . and you are not allowed to discuss sources here..

PLEASE PEOPLE... READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST!

my suggestion is stick around. read the rules, the diet and the training sections. if you have any further questions we would be glad to help...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    When posting it also helps to give full stats..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    he logged out of this thread a few minutes after you asked for his age big
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    you need food not steroids . and you are not allowed to discuss sources here..

PLEASE PEOPLE... READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST!

my suggestion is stick around. read the rules, the diet and the training sections. if you have any further questions we would be glad to help...
    He did say he already eats right and doesn't want to hear about that...

Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution View Post
    He did say he already eats right and doesn't want to hear about that...
    somtimes its not about telling them what they want to hear.

and he went back and edited his post after i said that...

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    somtimes its not about telling them what they want to hear.

and he went back and edited his post after i said that...
    I see. 140 pounds is skinny as hell anyway so unless he's cut like a UFC fighter he shouldn't go anywhere near steroids
    Last edited by Elexecution; 12-30-2008 at 02:29 PM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yea you can get all kinds of sides and fk your body up permantly. Have pecker problems for the rest of your life. Your age will be the biggest factor in our comments for you.

i am 24 years old

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Post Diet in Detail, Training Experience?,

i comsume 120 grams of protien a day. do no cardio. lift heavy 5 days a week

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you want to run steroids then hit a 12 week cycle of test. personally i dont think your ready but im sure my views are meaningless to you. you also want to up that protein to around 250g per day
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Pt is right. Seriously your wasting your money if you don't eat right. You will not see results. IF eating wrong on gear if anything you will gain is a lot of water weight with more bellyfat than what you started with. 1.5gProtein per lb of BW is minimum. 14-15 calories per lb BW is also minumum.

ok thanks for the advice

jg42058p is offline Member
    You have a lot of natural growing to do at that size.

And what are the dosages of that stuff?
    you said it only in terms of the number of bottles you can get, not the milligrams for each one.

Steroids will put some mass on you, but whether or not you keep all the extra mass is dependent upon your lifting routine and your diet.

Personally I think that you would probably gain really well naturally at the size your at now... it may just be better to try to gain that weight naturally and then use steroids .

Granted you've got a natural basis of muscle to work with, your gains should stick around longer. Starting out with having 10lbs of muscle on you that you gained naturally would make your steroid gains last longer, because you've been training your body to grow for a longer period of time.

In all honesty i think you shouldn't juice just yet. Just work on your routine and get enough food in... everyone's gonna tell you the same thing on this board: your not ready for steroids at that size.

If you do juice however, then keep it to just testosterone for your first cycle.

Building muscle just takes time. Be patient. Even with steroids, it still takes a long time to get big.... Arnold didn't get to be his max over night, it took him years of training even with the steroids.

good luck
    Last edited by jg42058p; 12-30-2008 at 02:59 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    140lbs + PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO EAT RIGHT... I ALREADY DO THAT = you will remain small

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StonyJones View Post
    Definitely need to eat more food.....I eat more protein than that in my First pwo shake and meal than you do all day......

EAT MORE FOOD....AND DO YOUR RESEARCH WHILE YOUR EATING....

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    140lbs + PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO EAT RIGHT... I ALREADY DO THAT = you will remain small
    Agreed. You said that you ate right, OP, but then you reveal that you eat 120 grams of protein per day. That's less than half of what you should eat for protein if you're on steroids . High-protein-high-calorie diets + intense weightlifting + supplements = muscle. Apparently you haven't grasped the concept of that formula yet, and it only gets more complicated from there once you get bigger and especially if you throw steroids into the mix. I'd say stuff yourself with protein and calories and lift like an animal and come back later when you've gained at least 50 lbs.

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    This is why Steroids have such a bad rap these days. It's because of ppl like stony jones that get themselfs all f'ed up and some how some way it gets back to their parents or school and eventialy the media. I dont understand it. 95% of the ppl of this board knows the ins and outs of this kind of life style and there is a reason for that. The reason being that you can kill yourself and or do your body serious harm.
    My advise mr. dont tell me about my diet is to get a clue and do some reading and buy a $8.00 bag of frozen chicken from walmart. But I do come with a positive note. I will lay down a perfect cycle for you. For a guy like you it is going to be a hard one and with a serious side effect (gaining lean body mass) Think you are up to it? Here we go
    Month 1 -12
    chicken, beef, pork, tuna, turkey, egg white
    rice, oats, potatoes ( in your case any will do), grain cereal
    protein shake, BCAA
    Month 13-24
    *** PLEASE SEE MONTH 1- 12****
    and repeat

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Pretty good response he got though. Almost 20 replies in 2 hours? I'm gonna start titling my threads I want to start using steroids !

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    yeh its nice too see people get in there fast and stop people from ****ing themselves up for the rest of there lives, god bless you knowledgable people!

Breggin is offline Junior Member

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    I just dont get it. I love to read on this board. I actually consider it a hobby and i never though i would enjoy reading 8+ hours a day. Boy oh' Boy. Should prob close this thread

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    First Cycle TEST is all you need.
    500 a week
    250 on monday 250 on Thursday..
    Test E or Test C
    Good luck

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StonyJones View Post
    I'd like to know what your total calorie consumption a day is. You should be eating close to or over 3,000 calories a day.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    140lbs , you need to eat right, take protein and workout.

ray0414 is offline Member
    even if you took steroids , eating 125 grams of protien u wouldnt build any muscle at all and would be a waste of money, u'd probably go into a deep depression and kill yourself.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer View Post
    First Cycle TEST is all you need.
    500 a week
    250 on monday 250 on Thursday..
    Test E or Test C
    Good luck
    Have you read any of this post? Come on man! This guy has years before he should consider steroids .

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    It might be a good thing to teach him a proper cycle, then he ends up not eating right for it, paying tons for a 5 pound gain, then lose it right after his cycle, and then loses interest on it for life...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntMan View Post
    Post Diet in Detail, Training Experience?,
    agreed, i would like to see your diet, in fact, i challenge you to put it up and i guarentee i will tear it apart so bad you won't recognize it

nickbcd is offline New Member
    Ive been training for 3 and a half months now on a 2200-2500 calorie diet and am seeing resonable gains, 1/2 inch on biceps in 3 months which im happy with.

Have all you people telling him to eat 3000+++ calories a day, ever tried working out on a reasonable diet one that isnt going to get you fat or you all just sitting around with a large gut/ midsection telling him to eat more food.

For a first cycle most recommend
    test for 12 weeks 500 a week split into two doses 3.5 days apart ( parrot could write this)
    if your keen on orals id recommend turinabol for a small 6 week cycle at anywhere from 60-80mg a day,
    pct for test is 100/50/50/50 clomid and 40/40/20/20 nolva and for the oral cycle id run 20/20/20/20 nolva.

you start your pct two weeks after you finished your last injection and for the oral the day after your last dose. you might want to keep some letro on hand for the test cycle just incase your prone to gyno and some nizoral if you start losing hair, acne can also be a problem

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbcd View Post
    Ive been training for 3 and a half months now on a 2200-2500 calorie diet and am seeing resonable gains, 1/2 inch on biceps in 3 months which im happy with.

Have all you people telling him to eat 3000+++ calories a day, ever tried working out on a reasonable diet one that isnt going to get you fat or you all just sitting around with a large gut/ midsection telling him to eat more food.

For a first cycle most recommend
    test for 12 weeks 500 a week split into two doses 3.5 days apart ( parrot could write this)
    if your keen on orals id recommend turinabol for a small 6 week cycle at anywhere from 60-80mg a day,
    pct for test is 100/50/50/50 clomid and 40/40/20/20 nolva and for the oral cycle id run 20/20/20/20 nolva.

you start your pct two weeks after you finished your last injection and for the oral the day after your last dose. you might want to keep some letro on hand for the test cycle just incase your prone to gyno and some nizoral if you start losing hair, acne can also be a problem
    I gained 40 lbs in my first 4 months of lifting (mostly muscle) and gained shit-tons of inches everywhere (except stomach) on a high-calorie diet. I still do it, and I'm still gaining muscle. Obviously high-calorie diets work for bulking purposes. Jay Cutler eats 8k calories a day when he's bulking, and he's a Mr. Olympia.

Try eating 2200 calories 5 years from now and see if you keep on gaining. You won't. This is because, when you are a beginner, you can be on a calorie-restricted diet and still gain muscle while losing fat. Later on, this will not be possible unless you use steroids . 3k calorie diets are the bare minimum for a bulk. Some guys, including myself eat 6k+ calories while bulking and on-cycle.

And don't give cycle advice until you know what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbcd View Post

Thread Information