Thread: winstrol

Hidebehindasmile is offline New Member

Question winstrol

i bought winstrol and i plan on stacking it with either dbol . what is the best amount to take if im going to do about a 5-6 week cycle? i was thinking about 15-20mg of dbol per day broken up into 3 different servings, but what should i do for winstrol tabs? how many mg do i need a day?

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    2 17aa not a good choice. time to research my friend

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Get over your fear of needles or stick with GNC.

well i already bought it, so what do you think the best thing i can do is?

ExpatHighlander is offline New Member
    are they 2mg or 5 mg tabs ? I just finished a cycle pyramiding from 4 to max 8 5mg tabs per day.

it is ttkoyyo winstrol , what is the milligram count on 1 pill of that? and how many should i be taking a day

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    Listen to these guys and do some more research!!! I'll even point you in the right direction so a search for a post called "Creating a perfect cycle for the newbie" You could fry your liver taking both Dbol and Winny at the same time dont do it.

ExpatHighlander is offline New Member
    Bollocks ... don't listen to this plonker ! go to www.mickhart.com and get some real advice ...

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    ExpatHighlander, why is him doing some research to learn about what he is putting into his body wrong? If someone tells him this would be good they may be right they may be wrong. It should be an informed decision on what to take depending on your goals and side effects.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by ExpatHighlander
    Bollocks ... don't listen to this plonker ! go to www.mickhart.com and get some real advice ...
    whatever... you shilling for mick hart now? I know I would go to a board where I have to pay rather than ask on a board that is free... hmm more people will be on a free board... and sure some will give out bad advice, but i have the feeling if this guy knows anything he will know not to combine 2 17-aa's let alone two oral 17-aa's at the same time on a cycle.

Hidebehindasmile not a flame towards you... you are right in asking before you just dive right in... it would be bad and have potentially serious sides for you to combine those 2 drugs... get some test run it for 12 weeks and take the dbol for the first 4 weeks and then 6-12 or so you can run the winny, however... and this is till not a flame i think you need to do some more research before you start just to make sure you are safe. Do you have ancilliaris like nolva or arimidex ? how about clomid? See what i am getting at here?

Thread Information