Thread: making sure

sparky24 is offline Junior Member

making sure

ok, I've started my cycle of sus and eq, currently shooting 2 amps of sus every week and two shots of eq every week in the same barrell.

the thing is, on the syringe the markings are like this:

----
    --
    ----1ml
    --
    ----2ml
    --
    ----3ml
    --
    ----4ml
    --
    ----5ml

when I draw the sus it ends up being just below the 1ml mark so when I draw the eq (gannabol) I draw the same amount (ish) so in all its around the 2ml mark.

is that right?

does 1ml of eq = 250mgs?

this might sound like a dumb question but I've been told I'm doing the eq all wrong?

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    Sparky I believe gannabol is 50mg/ml. You probbably want to be doing daily shots of it to get 400-500 mgs a week depending on how much your cycle calls for.

Right, no need for the DUH

I said it might be a dumb question as I'm new to steroids .

but you have confirmed what I thought, thanks.

Hey man its better that you asked than wasted your gear running 100 mg a week. What does your cycle look like?

4plates is offline Banned
    i think deisel was duhing himself for not seeing in your post that it was ganabol.
    you need like 8 ccs of that stuff a wk,you could do frequent shots or just fill a syringe 2x wk

ok no probs, sorry mate, my fault!

I'm running sus at 500mgs a week/12 weeks and from now I'll be running the eq also at 500mgs/week for 12 weeks.

I'm at the begining of week 5 so thats a shame, wasting all the eq like that but hey, money isn't that much of a problem and I've still got a fair few weeks left.

I did run d-bol for 4 weeks at the begining and did make some strength gains and in all I've gained 8lbs but most of it, I think, is fat.

I was getting impatient and paranoid that I wasn't doing everything as I should I guess the eq thing has calmed me down slightly but I still think I should have gained more?

anyone?

How much have you gained so far sparky?

I said above, but here it is again..

I did run d-bol for 4 weeks at the begining and did make some strength gains and in all I've gained 8lbs but most of it, I think, is fat.

Sorry caught myself on the ganabol but missed the weight gain. Are you eating enough? How many cals a day and what kind of diet? If you are gaining strength the size should come, your only in week 5 give it a chance.

I'll be in week 5 from tomorrow, so basically this is how my cycle has looked:

week 1 d-bol 20mgs
    week 2 d-bol 20mgs
    week 3 d-bol 20mgs, sus 250, eq (don't laugh) 50mgs
    week 4 d-bol 20mgs, su 250 mgs eq 50mgs
    week 5 sus500mgs eq 100mgs
    week 6 sus500mgs eq 100mgs
    week 7 tomorrow. - sus500mgs eq500mgs

it looks a right mess, I know so I'llbe better prrepared next time.

I started the d-bol early cos I didn't have any pins and was too impatient and was to eager to start the cycle and I took advice from soemone over the eq doseage.

but hopefully, now, I'll see some gains.

Well bro, I'd say next time post your cycle on the board and see what people have to say before you start. But now that youve already started make the best of it and get everything in order. What is your schedule for taking the sust eq shots? If you want to run the eq at 500mgs a week take 1.4 ml Each Day, that should be close enough and you can still measure it. Do you have enough to run the EQ for 10 weeks at that dose? Also looking at you cycle 250 a sust for week 3 & 4 probbably didn't do much for you, same with 20mgs of Dbol as that is a pretty low dose. Stick to 500/500 if thats your cycle and you should start to see some results in a few weeks.

Thread Information