sirflexalot is offline New Member

bumping up test?/pct?

I am currently on week 7 of test C at 250mg per week...i was going to run a 20 week cycle sense was a smaller dose but because of travel plans i am going to cut it shorter than 20 weeks...so my question is...would it be ok to bump it up to 500mg per week for the next 4 weeks or do you think it would be to much of a shock to my system and more likely to get sides?.. i have arimidex on hand... or should i just continue with the 250 for the next 4 weeks and just stop...and do pct?...also for pct i have nolva, hcg , clomid...what do you think would be best way to use these?..this is what i had in mind

hcg 500iu per week last 3 weeks of cycle then wait 2 weeks and start the the nolva and clomid for 4 weeks

nolva 20/20/20/20
    clomid 25/25/25/25

P.S reason for clomid being low is because of the sides i read about but if you think 50/50/50/50 would be ok...then i will do that

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thats a pretty sad dose of test....are you gettin any gains from it? i would just ride out the cycle at 250mg weekly and then start your next cycle AT 500mg. up the clomid to 50mg too in your PCT.

yes i am getting gains from the 250mg a week not much water if any....so no real benefit from bumping up to 500mg for the 4 weeks?...also does the hcg dose and times seem fine?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    usually people dose the HCG at 5000iu once a week for the weeks of their PCT, you wouldnt really need it if youre only at 250mg test weekly, just up your clomid and use it with your nolva and arimidex (.25mg ED)

also***no real benefit to bump test up...just keep it at 250mg till your PCT, start PCT 14 days after last shot of test

well from my understanding...shut down is shut down weather its 250 a week or 500 or even 750...so why would you not use hcg if i will be just as shut down?..

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    for pct run nolva 40mg first week and clomid 50mg first week

i am still curious as to why not use the hcg too?...should i only use...if nutz are shrunken alot?

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    250 a week, might as well just go natural!

Thread Information