Thread: Dbol ??

BFLA69 is offline New Member

Question Dbol ??

Got 10 mg DBOL tablets what is one cycle considered and for how long should one be taking dbol...??...how many pills would be in one cycle and how long would one wait before starting another cycle of dbol ?
    Thanks!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    wow, you need some research.

most will tell you that if you do a d-bol only cycle, you will end up losing most if not all your gains, so don't waste your time

d-bol is best used as a jump-start for a cycle, usually 4-5 weeks, until the other stuff (test, eq, deca , etc..) start to kick in.

administered anywhere from a range of 30 - 50 mg's a day - in your case that would be 3 - 5 pills.

do yourself a favor, don't start poppin those pills until you've done some more research....

Im taking test right now...looking to see if I could jump on Dbol right before my test ends

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i really don't see a point to start d-bol at the end. If i were in your shoes, i'd keep the d-bol for the next go round.

I couldn't find Dbol before the test but now i got a good deal for 10mg pills for 25cents....what do you recommend i just hang on to them and take them before i start another cycle of test or something?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yes, i'd hang on to them until you're ready to start another cycle - say in 3 months.

until then, finish up this test only cycle, concentrate on your diet (diet is the key, whether you're juicing or not), and hit the gym hard.

I got what your saying...i'll do that ...thanks alot for all the info

Hey got another ? I can get my hands on Primo also...do you recommend when i start my next cycle do Dbol w/ primo or should i do Dbol w/test...what would offer better results ?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    that i cannot answer, so i'll bump for you. i have not done primo. always heard good things on it though.

Thread Information