KeEp + is offline New Member

Schering test-E vs RotexMedica Test-E

I was gonna buy Schering Testoviron Depot test e but it was only enough for 10 weeks and expensive. Dude told me he would give me a great deal on rotexmedica stuff which is cheaper and works just as good he says. What do you guys say? Is it really just as good? or should i just do a 10 week cycle of the schering test e since it's quality over quantity? I'm gonna do 12 weeks BTW.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Your are going to inject something into your one and only body and want to know if you should go with quality over quantity? If you believe one is truly better than the other (and it most likely is) then the answer should be easy.

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    i use testaviron and i can tell you its one very fine compound,dont know about the other brand.

and i got good results with it at 500mg for 10 weeks,so shouldnt really be an issue.!

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Your are going to inject something into your one and only body and want to know if you should go with quality over quantity? If you believe one is truly better than the other (and it most likely is) then the answer should be easy.
    I keep a couple of spare bodies in my trunk in case I mess this one up. I thought everyone did..........

KeEp + is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Well I've read that rotexmedica is german pharm grade stuff so it should be really good. It's just that I see more posts about schering products so i'm wondering how much better it actually is in your opinion.

MgpGator is offline Associate Member
    I ran rotex test e for 12 weeks, good stuff. No complaints, it looks clear so I was skeptical but got better gains than the UGL stuff I had used previously. Never tried schering tho, sorry.

Thread Information