Thread: fina cough?

F'nJact is offline Junior Member

fina cough?

how many peopel on this board have experienced fina cough while taking fina? i start fina for the first time in a couple weeks and the thought of fina cough scares me, im just getting over bronchitis and it is making my asthma bad, im afraid that an attack of fina cough could spark an asthma attack, maybe im just being ridiculous, but i ws just wondering how often this happens, and how violent the coughing is?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think that is a very legitimate concern. It is unpredictable but if you use fina enough you will experience it. In your case with asthma a potential problem I might stay clear of fina altogether.

is fina cough only with fina, or does this happen when taking pure tren as well???

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok bro, I am starting my third week of Fina 75-100mg ed. I have bad asthma too. I also picked up a cold three days after I started. I did play it cautious with my asthma. First of all if you have asthma, and its bad you should have some type of action plan when things get bad IE: asthma attack or you feel you peak flow volume or FEV1 volume decrease (That just means when you know your asthma is getting worse) Here's couple suggestions.
    1. Have your beta II agonist (Albuterol) nearby (Bedstand, car, gymbag etc.)
    2. If your asthma is really bad get on a inhaled steriod : I take pulmacort twice a day. During colds or increase in asthma symptoms I go to three times ed.
    3. Consider a long acting Beta II agonist (Serevent) Take before you workout or take twice ed.
    4. Consider Singulair LTD4 antagonist- LTD4 is some of the bad guys in asthma. Works very well for some people.
    5. Have oral predizone on had in case your asthma gets really bad.
    6. Check peak flows everyday, so you know where you should be. you can get a peak flow meter from your doctor. you just blow into it and it gives you a reading about your lung capacity.
    7. Stay on top of your asthma!!!

At first I felt like the fina was giving me wierd asthma symptoms: short of breath similar to asthma attack. I upped my pulmacort, and took serevent twice ed. This really made a big difference. The cold is almost gone now, and I'm still taking the fina ED, and I feel pretty good now. Hardly any of those symptoms I was having the first week. I think it was the cold. Good luck bro.
    Watch that asthma, and keep your albuterol around when you shoot the fina just in case. Can't hurt I always do.

jdawg, thansk for the input, i was ready to sell my fina and rethink my cycle even thoguh im just about in the middle of it. currently im taking flovent twice a day, and i have been using my albuterol abount once a day sometims twice when i feel my breathing restricted. quick question though, what is FEV1 volume? and also have u ever got fina cough after injection? how soon does this happen and how violent is the coughing??? hopefully my breathing will start to get a little bit better, but im goign to ask my dr for a peak flow meter, i think it owuld be good to keep an eye on how i am doing. its good to see that someone with asthma is still working hard and making gains, sometimes i become very disencouraged when my breathing gets bad. ur an inspiration. thanks for all the help bro.

If your taking your Flovent twice a day, and still using your albuterol once ed, your asthma is out of control, Up your dose of Flovent to 2 puffs twice ed, or even better go see your doctor, get on singulair and or serevent. You should not need your albuterol twice ed. There is a rule of twos. IF you use your rescue inhaler more than twice a week, wake up with symptoms more than twice a month, and have an exaserbation more that twice a year you are out of control (asthma wise). You need more Flovent bro. bump the dose until you dont need that rescue ed. FEV1 is forced Expiritory Volume. Forgot what the 1 is for. If you have ever been to the doc its the test they do when they make you blow into a tube and the nurse says BLOW BLOW BLOW BLOW. Its a reading of lung capacity basically.
    Never had the fina cough, I do keep my rescue inhaler by my bedstand and nearby when I inject just to be safe. I also have prednizone here at the house in case something looks really bad. Nothing can subsitute for the doctor bro. Just be safe.
    U gotta do the Peak flow meter every day to get an idea as to what is normal for you. That way when things get bad you know to go see the doctor.
    I also do cardio at least three times a week ussually five. It may hinder gains. but it will keep your lungs in check, and for asthmatics like us that is very important.
    Good luck bro, any additional ? feel free to PM me.

One more thing ALWAYS TAKE YOUR FLOVENT! I am the worse in terms of being complient with my asthma meds, but the best way to aviod an attack is to prevent one. That means taking your Inhaled steriods everyday. Put your inhaler somewhere, where you know you'll look at it. I have mine next to my computer. I know I'll be on that looking at AR!

Thread Information