jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

prop tren deca cycle

OK so its been a long time since my last cycle (spring 08). I was in a bad car accident and was out of the game for months.....just back to gym in the last 6-8weeks and diet is on point. Im getting myself in optimum condition prior to cycling (i gained bf lost muscle being laid up) SO the process is proceeding ...im making progress and laying out my kickoff cycle. Heres the deal...since the accident i have alot of joint pain esp knees , ankles. I was going to run a 14week cycle with prop ,adding tren a in weeks 8-14. Oh fyi doses 100mg prop ed / 75mg tren ed. My thought process lately has been to add in low dose deca for joint pain relief from jump till end of cycle. In the past this has never been an issue...ive never run deca/tren together and have never dosed deca at a low dose for joint pain relieif. Any input on both of these? (damn i feel like im getting old *L*)
    So questions are - has anyone run deca for this purpose and if so dosage. Is deca /tren gonna be ok ...i have my ideas re both questions personally but as ive never done either i wanted to get input.
    Thanks Guys....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-02-2009 at 11:15 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've used deca and tren together for the purpose of bulking (of course with test) and wasn't impressed with the results. I had hoped for some kind of synergy where the results were greater, but in actuality I could have done the same thing without the deca and with more tren. however if using the deca at a mild dose for joint support as you stated you should be fine, sounds like a solid plan.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    well i can't really help answer those questions but it sounds like a good plan. jw, what kind of does with the deca ? and if you're going with prop and tren a, why not npp? doesn't it have the same affect on the joints?

Blog Entries
    i dunno re deca dosages ..thats one question im looking to have answered im thinking 150mgs/week. The thing with npp is getting that low a dose inj so frequently ..seems kind of a pain but it would work too. I guess if i got 50 mg /ml i could do 1cc 3x week or 100mg/mli could do 1/2cc 3x week..... obviously its not inj frequency as ill be pinning ed anyway its the measuring out and remebering m/w/f/etc (damn im lazy *L*) Im open to input.....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-03-2009 at 12:05 AM.

yeah that is true with the npp. i would think a little higher dose, like 200mg maybe, since its ~40% ester, but i don't know

Blog Entries
    ^^^another good point for npp right? more nandrolone /inject ......yeah im looking forward to some input re dosage....

no its actually not that much at all. the phenylprop is so big its only 1-2%/100mg smaller than the decanoate

Blog Entries
    ^^^hmmmm i would have expected more as it would make sense that phenylprop is alot shorter ester than deconate....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-03-2009 at 01:26 AM.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    think id go with the longer ester and just run 100mg twice a week..

Thread Information