hotsauce2k is offline New Member

Clenbuteral advise

I started my cycle of clen ...this is my third day. The first day I started with a 20mcg...and added another about 5pm. At night I felt it was a little too strong to me. So the next day I took 1 20mcg and nothing at night. I felt really buzzed yesterday. Shaky hands etc. This morning I took another 20mcg, and have the shakes again...feeling really buzzed off this stuff. I am on a 2 week on 2 week off, but I dont think I can up the dosage to 40 mcg which was my plan. Am I supposed to up the dosage only when I dont feel the side affects?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes, you dont want to push it or esle you'll end up with PVC or tachicardia, which is rapid and irregular heart beat. only up the dose once your body gets used to it, and try not to take a dose at 5pm!!! you should take your second dose around 2pm instead so you can get sleep. after your two weeks off and you start your second cycle start with 40mcg and see if it still affects you, if it does then start off with 20mcg first then up the dose at advised

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    yes, you dont want to push it or esle you'll end up with PVC or tachicardia, which is rapid and irregular heart beat. only up the dose once your body gets used to it, and try not to take a dose at 5pm!!! you should take your second dose around 2pm instead so you can get sleep. after your two weeks off and you start your second cycle start with 40mcg and see if it still affects you, if it does then start off with 20mcg first then up the dose at advised
    So I am ok with sticking with 20mcg until I dont feel the side affect anymore...Even if it takes like a week? I am super sensitive to most stimulants...even like caffeine.

yes...your body should adjust pretty quickly to clen , everybody is differnt. MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER. i just dont want you upping the dose and then starting another thread about having heart and breathing problems, because ive seen those before. stick with the dose you have now and your body should adjust accordingly

Thanks alot man I appreciate it. All the post I have been reading about people dosing that much seems so unrealistic to me. I am glad I asked...and glad you responded. Thanks..Gave you reps

no problem bro, anytime hope your cycle goes well!!!

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    yeah dont take it late..
    i take my first dose early am then 20mcg an hour till i reach desired dose.

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    Hey, could anybody give me any samples that you have on clenbuterol & T3 with stanozolol stack?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by hotsauce2k View Post
    I started my cycle of clen...this is my third day. The first day I started with a 20mcg...and added another about 5pm. At night I felt it was a little too strong to me. So the next day I took 1 20mcg and nothing at night. I felt really buzzed yesterday. Shaky hands etc. This morning I took another 20mcg, and have the shakes again...feeling really buzzed off this stuff. I am on a 2 week on 2 week off, but I dont think I can up the dosage to 40 mcg which was my plan. Am I supposed to up the dosage only when I dont feel the side affects?
    Leave it at 20mcg if thats all you can handle.
    ideally I like to ramp the dosages up until I reach a morning waking body temp of 98-99 degrees

I have been up about 1 degree so far. I was only at 96.2 before the cycle...I measured it this morning and I was at 97.7. I wonder if my body operates at a temp below the norm?

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    I only went up to 120 mcg and had to come down. I would check my BP every day if I were you. I checked mine twice a day.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used to space my doses out throughout the day and now when I take clen I take my entire days dose first thing in the morning. I never increase the dose if I am unsure I can handle it.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark View Post
    Hey, could anybody give me any samples that you have on clenbuterol & T3 with stanozolol stack?
    start your own thread bro.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    cool...thank you vishus that helped me out alot too...

Thread Information