H BOMB is offline Senior Member

need self inj tips please

my boy is goin out of town for 10 days and he sticks me. and i shoot up ed so that is not good. that means i have zip my skirt up and grow some sac. do you guys have any pointers to make it easier. i was thinkin the chest might be easy to do by yourself? do you prefer goin in slow or throwin it in like a dart. please some advice. i have been stickin friut all damn day.

damn there goes another friut. help a brother out. please

caladin is offline Junior Member
    go slow..

The butt is no prob. There is a website out there that shows how to do it? anyone know?

found this too:
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/inject.htm
    Last edited by caladin; 11-17-2002 at 10:39 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    www.spotinjections.com
    Also do a search on injecting

thanks guys just nervous i guess. its funny how we take things for granted. like having your own emt/paramedic to stick you ed!

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    first tiems the hardest bro after that its a snap, u'll love it more and more with each poke

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    easy as pie man... first time you are just nervous... personally i like tri's and delts for easiness factor.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    after the first time it aint shit. i just find the spot on my ass where Im sticking, line the needle up and barely stick the tip in. then I turn my head, stare at the wall and take a depp breath, when I blow out I slowly slide the needle in. dont even feel it. easy as pie. of course tomorow wont be easy cause I ran out of needles and my new ones dont come in for a week so I have to use a 20g. oh well.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes i get pins that arent as sharp as they should be or something.

Every now and then it will hurt the whole time your going in, Now this isn't to scare you. I just want you to know what to expect bro =)

Its just a pinch, not terrible, horrible pain heh

The thought of injections is much worse than it actually is.

Although i have learned that everyone has a sucky place to shoot. Mine is the delts. I cannot stand to give myself an injection there because of control and soreness.

Rotate your sites and you will become confortable quickly.

Yeouch, a 20g pin? how did/is that going? i draw with those hehe

my online pin store gets mine to me within three days, PM me if you want. not allowed to post the url i believe.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    H-bomb, You gotta jab it in fast. I used to go slow too, but docs and nurses just throw it in there. They know the right spots so no worries. Use an 18 gauge to draw/ 21 or 22 to shoot. I find that shoulders and thighs are easiest for me. Check some sources as said above for where to shoot. Always clean the tops of your bottles and injection site before pokin.

thanks fellas

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    bump for how the injection went?

I prefer bi's, tri's and delts...quads are good, but can be a pain.

How did it go?

fast is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, how did it go?

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    hey bro i was in the same boat as you. i did my first cycle without poking my ass at all. now that im in college my buds arent here so i have to do it myself. just slap your ass a couple times and it will make the little pain there is invisble. hope this helps

Pirate50 is offline New Member
    I feel your pain bro. My workout partner and i were doing it for eachothter too....but just got to be a "pain in the ass" hehehe having to meet up before going to the gym. Just dont psych yourself out. Just pull your pants down...clean the site put the tip of the needle to your ass, relax take a breath and just start pressing...it'll slide in like butta.....

my boy doesn't leave till tom so we have been practicing. i did everything today except stick it so tom bf he leave will be my d day. i think i can i think i can. thanks for all the support fellas.

boots is offline New Member
    I just did my first shot's saturday, I stuck myself in the ass then figured out that I couldnt reach the needle with my other hand so I had to pull it out change needles and do the shots in my delts, test in one and deca in the other, it went better then I thought it would - I wasnt as nervus as I thought I was gona be.
    But the shoulder that I put the test in hurt for a couple of days nothing real bad.

Good luck

McBain is offline Member
    I do all injections myself, I shoot tri's bi's delt's glutes and pecs. The hardest IMO is biceps. My biggest piece of advice is to take your time, first time I shot glutes I was nervous and just stuck it in and almost hit my hip bone. Just take your time. Try to relax and steady your hands on a wall or table or something. Aspiration is the hardest IMO. I like going in quick at first and then slowly feeling my way through the muscle. Quads are also really easy to shoot if you are doing it yourself (easiest I think), but for me personally quads are just too painful. Most bros have no probs with quads though.

thanks guys i think i am goin to try a quad shot. lock myself in my room and lay on the bed till i do it. i am not a big fan of wussen out so this could be an allday affair. worse senario i have a boy who is on some drug detox for pain killers and he has to shoot it in his delts. if i am a pussy he might be gettin a phone call.

Thread Information