H BOMB is offline Senior Member

attitude and tren/fina

does anyone get a bad attitude when on tren or fina. i have noticed this past week i have been sayin fu$k off alot more than normal.

F'nJact is offline Junior Member
    no personal experience yet, but when my friend added it into his cycle he def had increased aggresions, we both bounce at the same bar and during a fight which happened to involve two groups of our friends he planted a friends face into the sidewalk, wasnt pretty. he blamed the fina.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    damn not lookin foward to that. i work with people

latman49 is offline Member
    I haven't noticed anything outside of the norm. I get pissed off every now and then, but no more often or intense than before using fina.

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    im on fina right now and sometimes i do feel overlly frustrated im a relativly quiet and reserved person by nature but sometiems i do have to step aside and vent. (ddint experince this before using fina or while on any other aas)

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Hell yes. I am an arrogant asshole when I am on Fina and I love it. Also, if I take it without test you can triple that.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i am a witness to what king samson says
    every time he breaks off with a girl juice junkie and i tell him to get on fina so he will get his attitude back

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I was fine on it. All that shit is in your head, I actually think I am calmer and more laid back when I do use trenbol

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i dont agree with in the head---ks does all kinds of gear and this is the only one that effects him
    hes arrorgant and your laid back i think it effects people differently

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I don't agree with the "it is in your head" thing either. The first time I did fina I didn't know that it made you more agressive. I did not even know that this board existed way back then. My attitude totally changed. People at work even told me I was changing and were asking why. I had no sex drive whatsoever because I was not taking any test or anything else. But that is a good thing. If you don't want it, you don't need it. Even if I am in a relationship at the time.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Definatly more aggressive, Makes for a great pump in the gym.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I find out that i do have more of an attitude when im on fina but i control it with a bit more self-control.

I was supprised that i found old ass topics coming to mind i hadnt thought of. Old shit i needed to work out. Kind of introspective(sp?) mood.

But trust me, in the gyms its totally balls to the wall iron baby!

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I don't have an attitude all the time but I do find I snap a lot quicker than usual especially with i don't know. I just get irritated quicker now. Nothing you can't control though.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    This sounds like it might be fun... test increases my aggression, but tren is sounding better with every reply!

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Definitely more aggressive even my boss called me an asshole, and that is not usually how i act being in sales anyway i deal with people everyday, so i let my aggressiveness out in the gym and i definitely get woundup doing a set and then have to stepback and try to calm down after i'm done and get ready to do it all over again, but hey i don't care the results I 'm getting are great, besides i'm doing this for me not them.

Thread Information