ESP_2002 is offline New Member

Adivce on D-bol + Test Cycle!

I was going to do 4-5 weeks of dbol tabs and also stack it with some aratest (ethanate+propitionate).

week 1 was goin to be just the dbol tabs then stack the test starting week 2 and finish the dbol by week 4 so that i have at least 1 probably 2 injections left of test because ive heard you will keep more of ur gains like this if u just take dbol alone??

I just needed to make sure of this and if anyone has any advice or experiecne on this stack? Also do u take the dbol tabs for all 7 days of the week in other words also on the 2 days u rest or u just take them on training days???

Thanks 4 the help!

esp_2002!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    start the test the same time you take the d-bol. even though there's prop. in there, the enanthate will still take a bit to kick in.

and yes, take the d-bol even on rest days. you eat on the days you don't workout don't you ??? it's not just a pill you can turn on and turn off. keep it in your system to keep the levels as even as possible.

are you only going to do 4-5 weeks of your ARA test as well ???

thanks 4 ur advice?

Thanks man for your reply!

Yea I do of course eat 6 meals on my rest days also. I was just told and read contradicting advice of wether to take the dbol tabs all 7 seven days of the week or just 5 out 7?

Thanks also for the advice about taking the ARA test the same week i start the dbol tabs only problem i guess is that I may have to buy another bottle of test so that I can have at least 2 injections of test after i stop the dbol tabs cuz 1 bottle only lasts bout 5 weeks (depending on the dosage of course)

But anyways that all i got thanks for the advice and let me know if u have any other thoughts. And oh did u ever do this cycle your self? or one similar? if so what were ur results good and bad? thanks!!!

esp_2002

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    aretest is good i suggested it to a friend who actually starts today. id take the d-bol for 7 days a week. for 4 weeks at anywhere between 25-35 mg per day. how much aretest are you taking per week and for how long? Madmax

preciate the help!!

I planned on not taking the aratest until week 2 and jus go on the dbol tabs on their own for week 1. Then on week 2 take my first shot at only 200mg then starting week 3 go to 400mg, which should last till week 6 and then ill be done with a short but i think what should be a good/affordable mass cycle.

Im doing it like this because Ive read you get real good gains from the dbol but if u stop the dbol at the same time as the test. You will loose quite a bit. Ive read that if u keep on taking the test at least 2 weeks after the dbol u will loose very little? Is this true? Do you have experience yourself from this cycle? if so tell me the good and the bad! thanks!!

so week 1-4 > dbol tabs at the dosage u suggested

then

week 2-6 > aratest

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ESP - like i said earlier, start them both at the same time. if you don't have enough ARATest to last you longer than 4 weeks, then I suggest you get some more gear.

You do get good gains from the d-bol, and fairly quick, which is why it is so liked as a jump-start for a lot of cycles.

Thread Information