jamyjamjr is offline Banned

HELP!!!!!! sex drive issue!!!!

aright guys, im losing my mind..... i came offa lethro about 6 days ago and lost my nolva about 4... i slept with my girl day two off and had no issues performing.. both before and after the fact iv had disfunction.. as in, ill get hard, but wont be able to finish up... i have a hard time finishing up on my own r and r time too... is this due to the estrogenic rebound?? has anyone had this same effect?????

im guessing day two my levels were normal and then there was too much estrogen after that...

help me out here guys.. this shit is causing me some dirty anxiety.....

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Were you on gear too before that?
    Letro can definitely mess with the little guy.
    Once things get normalized you'll be fine again.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    letro can cause that, thats why you have to be careful with the rebound. but it should be fine, either on your own, or with some arimidex or tapering, something to aid the estrogen back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    Were you on gear too before that?
    Letro can definitely mess with the little guy.
    Once things get normalized you'll be fine again.
    tapered off my last dosage like 6 days ago.. had the nolva and lost it... here's the funny thing, just had sex with my chick and busted.. just now... ****in weird...i guess second try is a charm... how long does it take for shit to normalize?? i hear it takes 2 weeks for this crap to leave your system and for your levels to normalize....

what exactly is the cause anyways?? can having too much estrogen in your system fcuk with your sex drive?????

plus i think im having performance anxiety because iv had issues recently with my sex drive due to the lethro... guys, i practice chinese sexual tao... iv NEVER had any issues like this in my life.. im a multi orgasmic guy usually... this shit really sucks

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sounds like you're panicking bro

give it 2-3 weeks... your body's endocrine system is all mangled up from the cycle (assuming u did one not too long ago) and all the hormone manipulating compounds you're taking like ais and serms...

just be patient and you should be ok sooner than u think

my last cycle ended like 3 months ago.....ran lethro 1 1/2 months after that till about a week ago.. im sure ill be okay too, but that's my best friend there guys... gotta look out for the not so little guy... lol

aright guys.... thought i'd give you guys an update for furture referance.... its been about 10 days offa lethro and my sex drive kicked back with a vengance..... very happy girlfriend

Thread Information