Thread: organon gear

F'nJact is offline Junior Member

organon gear

hey bros can anyone gimme some info on organon gear? is it good compared to other companies? is it vet grade? has anyone had any experience with their test? j/w my source was supposed to get me qv enanthate but he wasnt able to get it, so he has gotten organon test instead, just wondering if i shoudl take it or get my money back. i will find out tomorrow exactly what kidn of test it is that he got. he called me to tel me today but i was sleeping and didnt think to ask, lol, sorry for being so vauge, but any info would be apreciated

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    I'v tried Org. sust. it was either from india or pakistan some of the best sust. iv ever used.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Organon is top of the line shit... If you got legit gear, you have some of the best anywhere....

Under Construction is offline New Member
    If it's real t is tha Bomb but chances are 70% its fake Organon is a dutch company and we dont even get the real stuff overhere in Holland we have to get it in Greece. So just to be sure i'd give it back. Buy the way the value for the ethanate is about 1 usd per ampule I hope you didn't pay more see the pictures on the left on this link the left one is fake the reight one is real on both pictures http://www.bodypage.nl/fake.htm

Left is tes the right is sustanon

Hope this helps

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    organon is awsome. ive used it 2 now and the results are great. you'll enjoy this cycle. Madmax

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Like said above Organon is a great company but often faked. If he is giving it to you at the same price as QV I would be very suspicious. Tell him you want a sample so you can compare in the counterfeit sections before buying anything.

F'nJact is offline Junior Member
    it was more expensive then the qv, im gettin less, but it soudns liek its worth it. the amoutn of qv test i was getting was going to last me more then 1 cycle anyway so i dont mind not getting as much as originally planned. im gonna check out the pictures forum before i go and pick it up, but hes reliable, it should be legit. thanks guys!

Thread Information