IronRuffy is offline Associate Member

Mixing all these pills.....

You guys take alot of orals?

I worry about taking pills at the same time. I take Anadrol , Proviron , Nolvadex , Caffeine, Ephedrine, and methyltest before workouts. I try to spread them out so I don't take them together. Do you guys worry or is it just me.

If everything came in an injectable form, that's all I would take.
    Last edited by IronRuffy; 11-18-2002 at 09:49 AM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    thats alot of shit. i'd worry about the ephedrine and caffiene, hasn't ephedrine been linked to alot of deaths? your heart is working over time in my eyes. of course i worry about my heart quite abit. good luck..Madmax

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Why don't you take the pills that won't really have an effect on your workout at a different time - like the provirion & nolvadex .

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    I suppose I could have worded that better, I do take my Anadrol and Proviron both morning and night. I'm not sure when to spread the rest out though. It can't be good to take my Nolv and then ECA. Maybe a better post would be to ask how long would you allow for an oral to disberse in the body before taking anything else.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I play a game, see how many pills you can take at one time, i usually drop in about, 10-12 1st thing is morning and drink down water until they are gone. Other than orals that need to be spead out over the day.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Ok nobody better laugh...but I put all my pills in one of those plastic containers that has a spot for every day of the week...you know what I'm talking about, it's just like the one you see at grandma's house. But it is convienent. When taking multiple meds only thing I would really worry about is stomach upset( aside from dying j/k dude ). If you know that you can handle each of them without food or if you need to eat when poppin them then you are ok.

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    no sweat chicamahomico, I use the same method you do.

Thread Information