drive it!! is offline Associate Member

increasing dosages

I'm going to increase my dosage this week. tren /test. the problem is the total will put me over 3cc's per injection. so i have to split it into 2 shots.

question 1. should i 1 do 1 shot of just test and 1 shot of just tren or 2 small shots of a mixture

question 2. can both shots be in the same muscle or should i spread them out? i've been told that an IM injection should not be larger than 3cc's???
    thanks for the help

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    You can do 3cc injections , your just limited as to where..depending on your size. Go with glute or quad shots. You'll be fine , I have done it.
    Peace Oz

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    hmmm

what are your doses and what will they be bumped too??

you may be able to tweak it a different way and get better results..

I.E. keep your test the same and bump the tren . since tren is the more powerful compound. its whats doing all the work. you get more gains from tren.

plus a lower dose of test will reduce the amount of tren sides

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    thanks,
    by the way i'm 37 yo 5'10" 270 w/abs unsure of Bf prob low teens.this is my 5th cycle 2nd w/tren . i ran 400 a wk of tren with 500 a wk of test for first month. now i want to take the tren to 500 a wk (thats 2.5 cc x twice a wk for tren) and i was going to increase test to 750 thats 1.5 cc's x twice a wk)

so Mon 2.5 cc tren and 1.5 cc test thats a 4cc shot you should never inject over 3cc's IM ( im not speaking from an A.S. background but as a paramedic thats what we were taught). any suggestions? on how to break it up

as always thanx

Thread Information