BadAzzTA is offline New Member

RUSSIAN D-BOl... is mine real?

hey guy ya'll seem very happy to help anyone in trouble...and i need that right now lol. i really don't know shit about russian but i want to ... the first question is. Is mine real? i don't have a pic of it sorry. but of course the pills are white and round with NO writing on them at all but there is a line through it on one side.The other thing they came in a baggie..but i guess some guy seen them take the stuff out if the package.. i hope this help You can not crush them when ya push on them, but if they are broke they break into little chunks and not really powder. Now they taste bitter yet at the same time sweet.. Am i doin this all right? any tips or anything?? B/c i can not tell anything yet i have only been on this stuff for a little over a week? i paid $100 for 100 pills. PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!!!!!!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    How many are yu taking a day because in reallity there is only about enought to do 2 weeks cycle at 35mg dose , which more or less what you woule need to get good results...i have had some russians as well, they were white round, no writing or inprints and they had no line, i know mine were good, but i think they might have been Romanian...good luck sorry can't help more...XXL

I got some russians, great stuff. They are small, white no writing or lines on them and the edge is beveled.

Getting great results from them. Strenght increase is unbelievable. Can't wait for the test to kick in!

Red

BadAzzTA is offline New Member
    welll maybe this is the problem...not whether they are real or not but i don no know how many to take...fom what i was told 1 a day about 30 minute before ya work out... and i work out about 4 times a week. Please tell me how to take these ..how many, how often, and when do i take them?? Sorry im so dumb in this area i want to know everything about this stuff if i am goin to take it. THankd for the help guyz!

bigg73 is offline New Member
    the russian d-bol i had, were white and no marking except for the edge was leveled,first off you got raped for 100 d-bol,$100 is way too much,and who ever told you to take one 30 mins before work out,is full of shit.If they are russian they are 5mg each,most people take anywhere from 25mg to 50mg of d-bol each day.For a period of 4-6 weeks.You have no where near enough for a cycle.If I was you Id stop taking them,find out what they are first,I wouldn't take something just because somebody said they were d-bol.Do some research!

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    I just got some russians. They're round, white, beveled edges, no writing or lines on either side. I know for a fact that my shit is real. Sorry but I think you got robbed bro.

Thread Information