Pirate50 is offline New Member

Could Sust & EQ be causing problem?

Need some help bros. I've notice lately that it's increasing difficult for me to stay hard. No problem getting started, but when me and the lady flip positions, sometimes it just goes away...takes like 5min for it to come back. Or if i restrict myself from cumming more than 2x it's difficult to stay hard. I didnt know if this was caused maybe by my cycle. I noticed similar symptoms when taking 900mgs of 4ad. Any ideas or suggestions just let me know....kinda worried about this...only 22 yrs old and having problems with the yang.
    3 1/2 weeks into cycle
    Sust 300 @ 600mgs EW
    EQ @ 400mgs EW
    Horny Goat weed
    Milk Thistle
    Nlarge protein
    ALA
    Multi Vit
    Adipo-fat burner

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i had the same problems. i had my test levels checked and they were 125 which is pretty f***in low. i started my cycle and now i don't have any problems. your problem could be in your head. i noticed when i didn't think about it sometimes it wouldn't happen. have you been using rec drugs? that could do it also. i used to do alot of dummy dust and that really affected me. your cycle seems fine i would of used d-bol or some oral but it still seems good. i know deca can effect it, but im not sure about eq. your test should be kickin in any day now so if the problem persists see your doc. or keep putting up posts.. someone will awnser your question.good luck......Madmax...

well through some more research online, i've found that ECA's could be cause of problem. Also your right i could be in my head. I've noticed that when i stress about somthing or when somthings on my mind it can happen. I'm going to stop taking the fat burners for a few weeks, which sucks because i think i'm starting to retain water, and maybe stop smoking the herb if you know what i mean. I'll let you guys know what happens.

Its the adipo. The ephedrine restricts blood flow to the extremities.

Br

Is there any ECA that anyone can recommend to help with the bloat. Or should i just try to up the cardio? I dont want to start the clomid yet cuz i heard that can affect gains. Thanks again

Thread Information