Terinox is offline The One & Only

Planning Second Cycle...

I'm not sure when to do this cycle. I will either do it during the late Spring early Summer time...or I'll end up doing the cycle Fall of 2003.

I was planning on something like this...and wanted some advice/info/suggestions...etc...

Weeks 1-8 = Sustanon @ 700mg/week

Now that's a nice and simple cycle. Something like that is what I really want...but I have considered maybe adding something onto it. Either Deca or Equipose (EQ being the more favoured).

My first cycle was 200mg Enanthate every 4 days...did not turn out so hot. I hope this next cycle to be a lot better worked and planned out.

What ya'll think. Reason to go with Sustanon instead of Enanthate is two reasons, first it's cheaper, second is i've already tried Enanthate and not too happy, maybe Sus will work better for me (?)

Let me know what ya'll think
    Thnx

web03 is offline Associate Member
    IMO i dont think you need to run the test at 700 but im not an expert. I think it would be reasonable to run at 500. I would definitely stack it with eq. I added that in my last cycle and was very happy with results and i ran that at 400.

The Sustanon I can get is 350mg/cc and so it would be nice and convenient to do 700mg a week. Or maybe I can do 350mg every 4 days. Which would turn out to be about 600mg a week.

Also, i'm not 100% sure about the EQ, I might add that in, but would you say it's a waste without the EQ? Just doing the Sustanon?

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    dude please dont do 700mg/ wk, no beginner needs to do test that high, also please stack test with a protein synthesis activator such as deca or eq; eq gives great pumps and makes your hungry so that you are forced to eat all the time, better than deca IMO... i would also use like 25mg proviron each day if you are prone to sides, and if you are balzy add some dbol or prop for the first few weeks... if you have the right diet, workout, and sleeping patterns you will see gains... if not, expect to waste your money.
    good luck
    MM

Alright thnx for the advice guys, I guess i'll lower the sustanon a bit down to around 500 a week and add the EQ at 400 a week.

In terms of how long...is 10 weeks good. I hear people say EQ should be run longer, around 12 to maybe sometimes even 15 weeks. What is a good length?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd go with 500mg of enan 8-10, front load for the first 2 weeks at 750mg. JMO

JohnnyB

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Diesel
    EQ definately gets better the longer you run it. My first time running it I planned ten weeks and decided to go 15.
    I would go with the 12 bro.

D

at least 12, preferably 15.
    diesels cycle and the info he posted above is definitely on the mark. i wouldnt run sust alone, like m.m. said, run an "activator"(for lack of a better word) with it.
    im also with d on the fact that you might have been happier if you would have run a slightly higher dose than 200mg every 4 days. enan is and always has been my drug of choice as a base for all my cycles. depending on brand, enan is safe clean and effective.

peace bb79

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Diesel

It doesn't have that effect on everybody though.
    I, for one, do not experience the EQ hunger.

D

Hey Diesel, all I know is something must have made your ass pretty hungry to get up to 285lbs...

Doesn't sound like you need the EQ hunger bro...

caladin is offline Junior Member
    Somthing like this look good?

T. Enanthate (500mg /Week (Weeks 1-12) 1-10?
    EQ (400mg /Week (Weeks 1-12) 1-10?

Dbol "oral" (35-50mg /ED (Weeks 1-4)
    Winstrol "oral" (50mg /ED (Weeks 11-14) 9-12?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Trust me on this one bro, once you run EQ for the first time.......I would be very surprised if you do not consider it your favorite AS.
    I 2nd that. Run the Eq along w/ the sus for 12 weeks.
    I use Eq in every cycle except this one that i'm starting soon because some customs officer is probably using it himself

Originally posted by caladin
    Somthing like this look good?

T. Enanthate (500mg /Week (Weeks 1-12) 1-10?
    EQ (400mg /Week (Weeks 1-12) 1-10?

Dbol "oral" (35-50mg /ED (Weeks 1-4)
    Winstrol "oral" (50mg /ED (Weeks 11-14) 9-12?

Something like that seems nice. However, i'll probably use Sustanon instead of Enanthate. Also, I don't know if I will use Dianabol or Winstrol . Maybe just Dianabol for like 3 weeks in the beginning. Something like 40mg, but I doubt it. Just the Sus and EQ (most likely).

Thnx again for the advice guys.

Thread Information