medicjack is offline New Member

first time cycle opinion

5'9, 193lbs, 26yrs old, male. lean for the most part. working out for 5 yrs. i mix weight training and a few mins of cardio 3-4x/week. im not cutting any bigger, and feel ive reached my max, so after reading about the diff steroids and reading through entries here, i decided to do the following 10 week cycle:

deca 100mg
    sustan 250mg

@ 1ml of each/week.

with novladex as PCT.

im looking to bulk more, and eventually, later, cut. for now, how does this mix sound to the more experienced ppl here? effective, for the most part?

DS21 is offline Member
    I would stick with Test E or C at 500mg/wk. It'll work great!

wont i see decent results on the sustan, tho?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    ahh!! this question gets asked every day.

K really simple: you want to only intake 1 ester at a time. (i.e. 1 type of test). That way if you react badly to it, you know to avoid using it again in the future. However, because you're using Sustanon , and lets say you react badly to the Test - Cyp (one of the four esters in it).. well, how would you know to avoid it?? simple.

you will see results from sustanon. obviously, test is just test once it's esters are stripped away by the body. It's just a very poor choice for your first cycle

oh I missed a bunch of your other mistakes as well..

ALSO. do not do the deca . why would you need it?? you're going to get huge gains from the test already.

2nd: why is your sustanon dosage so low..? 250mg per week... why don't you bump it to 500mg. BUT once again, I think you should do something like this:

Test - Enan.. or Cyp (weeks 1 - 12)

and nothing else.

Your PCT isn't good enough either. obviously more research is required. Nolva is not enough on it's own. Look up Clomid.. or even better HCG

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    ahh!! this question gets asked every day.

K really simple: you want to only intake 1 ester at a time. (i.e. 1 type of test). That way if you react badly to it, you know to avoid using it again in the future. However, because you're using Sustanon , and lets say you react badly to the Test - Cyp (one of the four esters in it).. well, how would you know to avoid it?? simple.

you will see results from sustanon. obviously, test is just test once it's esters are stripped away by the body. It's just a very poor choice for your first cycle
    when u say "react badly to it", what do u mean? i havent read anything about bad reactions ...

sustan 500mg/week isnt too much for a beginner? im trying to keep the rage/sides low/nonexistant, if possible, so chose the 250mg.

"react badly" i.e. the side-affects, which you just stated that you want to avoid, such as "rage" / severe acne / terrible pains from injecting that particular type of ester.

No 500mg is not too much. It's ideal I'd say. Are you not going to take my advice though regarding the Sustanon ?

You should really read this thread. I wanted to take Sust250 for my first cycle as well, the article / members on this site helped sway my opinion on it.

I think it's called "Why to NOT take Sustanon for your first cycle"... search it.

lol... the title of it really drives home my point hey??

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Sust and Why you SHOULDN’T USE IT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=524

^^ haha, thats what I was looking for. Couldn't find the stupid link.

Thanks Phate. Just read your new group about the names. Jeffery Deaver is an incredible writer. Very original. I can't believe I never clued in.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    ^^ haha, thats what I was looking for. Couldn't find the stupid link.

Thanks Phate. Just read your new group about the names. Jeffery Deaver is an incredible writer. Very original. I can't believe I never clued in.
    alot of people don't figure it out for a while, lol

go here, this is my database and has some good threads to help when advising newbs and such, i notice you are helping alot so i figured i'd help you out

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504

Perfect. Thanks a lot buddy.

Feel free to check out my log as well... I am always looking for good advice:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=370515

the downfall with the forum is that there are 100 different opinions. some say avoid it, some say try it, that the sides are all individualtistic. i even have different answers on how many mg's (250 vs 500mg) and how often to inject! one post i read once/week, anotehr eod, one every 4th day!

from the hrs of reading ive done, ive seen both positives and negatives of sustanon , and am still undecided. im not prone to gyno, as my chest is lean and im not fat. im not bald/balding, and there is no history of baldness in my family. im not looking to retain fat, bloat, become Pamela Period and all moody/rageful, but i am looking to stay lean, toned, and most importantly jacked and cut.

Dude.. the title sums up what you should have taken from that article.

You should shoot sustanon every other day. (If you want to do it properly); however, a lot of people only inject twice a week (i.e. 250mg per dosage)

My friends actually ONLY cycle Sustanon, and they inject once every week @ 500mg. (I wouldn't recommend this, they're kinda... thick headed..)

The thing is you have you find what works for you / what's comfortable for YOUR own body. Some people get terrible side affects if they inject sustanon once @ 500mg.. so they do small doses every other day.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by medicjack View Post
    the downfall with the forum is that there are 100 different opinions.
    is that as opposed to the forums where every member has exactly the same opinions on everything? you know we have almost 100,000 members, right?
    different compounds affect different people in different ways. we all have individual genetics, etc. some may gain well off of 250mg/week, some require much more. you need to research, considering the source of the info, then find what works best for you.

I honestly don't understand why you're so against using Test - Enan or Cyp.

Do you realize that test = test. It doesn't matter which brand you have, it's still testostrone.

[QUOTE=Big;4366586]is that as opposed to the forums where every member has exactly the same opinions on everything? you know we have almost 100,000 members, right?

right, and 100,000 opinions. so its a matter of taking 100,000 opinions, or at least taking a piece of them all, and then putting them together until it makes sense.

when during such a cycle should i expect to see some form of results so that if i need to change something, i can get on it asap?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i guarantee this...no matter how many people are members here 90% will agree a test only first cycle ..usually recommending test e or test c at 500mgs/week for 10-12 weeks could never be considered a bad choice. ... good sound advice....and agreed with by the majority for sure

Big
    yeah, none of us share an opinion, there are 100,000 completely different perspectives, right?
    you don't seem to like it here, maybe we should offer you a complete refund and you can find somewhere with all the answers you want.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    i guarantee this...no matter how many people are members here 90% will agree a test only first cycle ..usually recommending test e or test c at 500mgs/week for 10-12 weeks could never be considered a bad choice. ... good sound advice....and agreed with by the majority for sure
    there you go again using logic and giving good advice, that means the rest of us have to find something different to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    there you go again using logic and giving good advice, that means the rest of us have to find something different to say...
    i'm working on it, but i can't get around the logic, damn it think!!!! k you win jimmy, i agree with you

Big
    I agree with him too. Recommending long estered test for a first cycle, who would have thought of that?
    Ok I'm out of this one, not enough different opinions here for me.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    I say go with the sus and that dosage and that PCT and then try Test E with real PCT and then tell us what "opinion" is correct. One of the few things that is nearly universally accepted here is that sustanon sucks

when (and at what point would i know if) would it be too late to switch from sustanon to test eth or cyp in a cycle? is this even a good idea, switching into a cycle?"

Big
    actually starting a cycle with sust then switching to test e or c is fine, I would switch early in the cycle if possible.

thanks. 500mg/week seems the typical dose?

Big
    yep that's good, split the e or c into 2 weekly doses of 250mg.

Yes. You need to research way more though Medicijack. Here are a couple of links.. definitely read them.. twice..

Ester Weight and Active Lives
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?p=4131783

Injection Frequency
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355493

Clomid Q&A
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=646

Test Beginner Cycle Guide
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355742

Theses are all great resources.

I really don't know why you would want to buy a cycle of Sustanon .. and then switch to Test - Enan... It actually doesn't make sense to me...? You just want to buy two different compounds of test... and use a little of both?? that doesn't make sense from a financial / common sense point of view. Good luck with the cycle

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

bro, seriously... I know things can be very confusing looking at a first cycle. It always seems easy to read up on different gear and think, hey, if I use this, this and this I can get exactly what I want.

The truth is, when the senior members take their time to advise or critique your cycle, its not them insulting your idea's or just rattling off from written material, it is a combination of written knowledge, real life trials, successes and failures.

The simple fact is, your body is going to experience huge gains no matter what you take because this is your first cycle. Why not go with the tried and tested method that the experts advise?

Test E or C for 10 weeks will amaze you. Having said that, make sure your PCT is in check so you dont lose it all.

KP

no, i wouldnt buy both and use "a little of both." relax, Waldo. i ordered sustan a few days before finding this forum, and obviously the majority is against it. so now im deciding whether or not i will try sustan, see how it works, switch if necessary, or wait and go with the test, and cut my loss on the already-paid-for sustan.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no, i wouldnt buy both and use "a little of both." relax, Waldo. i ordered sustan a few days before finding this forum, and obviously the majority is against it. so now im deciding whether or not i will try sustan, see how it works, switch if necessary, or wait and go with the test, and cut my loss on the already-paid-for sustan.
    If you already bought it just use it,, in the end you prb wont have any diffrent results.

Big
    I actually have had great gains with sust, but through trial and error I found that I had the least amount of sides, namely acne, when shot eod. well if I'm going to shoot eod I would just shoot ed and run prop. I figured you had already ordered some and that's why I said switching would be fine. hell running the whole cycle with sust would be ok, I just think a first cycle is best with the least amount of jabs. my first cycle was prop shot ed, because that's all I could get back then. at first shooting ed was ok, but until I got used to it less frequently would have been better.

so you recommend shooting sust 500mg once/week, or 500mg eod? i dont mind the injections, but obviously shooting less in a week would be more convenient.

Big
    so you recommend shooting sust 500mg once/week, or 500mg eod? i dont mind the injections, but obviously shooting less in a week would be more convenient.
    sorry, I meant 500mg total for the week, but divided up into eod shots.

ok. thanks.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    dont do 500mg eod. that means 2gs of test a week. Split your 500mg (your weekly TOTAL) into injections eod. dont exceed 500mg/wk but split that 500mg into eod injections.

got it.

Thread Information