EQ 400 mg wek 1-12

My stats are as follows

Age 27
    5'10
    255lbs
    bf 19%

Lifting exp. 12 years
    College football player

My goal is to lean out abit. Put maybe 10 or so pounds on but drop body fat.
    I researched this to be a nice lean bulking cycle.
    Have PCT planned ( I will post following threads if I have questions regarding that)

Is this a good first cycle?
    Any advice guys?
    Thanks.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    First: post PCT so it can be judged.

Second: how are you planning on shooting the test / EQ. IE as a mixture?? Also, what is your injection schedule.

Good choice using test - cyp for your first cycle.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    You should probably drop that BF down a couple of points.. maybe drop 3% naturally as well. So that you're at an optimal BF ratio to promote body / muscle growth & development.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock40 View Post
    hey fellas,

About to start my first cycle as noted.

Test (Cyp ) 500mg week 1-12
    EQ 400 mg wek 1-12

My stats are as follows

Age 27
    5'10
    255lbs
    bf 19%bf is too high to start a cycle, you need to lean down to around 12-14% first

Lifting exp. 12 years
    College football player

My goal is to lean out abit. Put maybe 10 or so pounds on but drop body fat.
    I researched this to be a nice lean bulking cycle.
    Have PCT planned ( I will post following threads if I have questions regarding that)

Is this a good first cycle?
    Any advice guys?
    Thanks.
    get you diet worked out first

TheRock40 is offline New Member
    planning on 2 ejections of cyp a week 250 and 250, and 1 ejection of EQ

why would 19 be too high Phate?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock40 View Post
    why would 19 be too high Phate?
    this was written by my bro JimmyInkedUp, it's got alot of good info in it, but feel free to ask questions when you're done reading it

Ok so first i'll say this is all just my opinion and theory on why lower bodyfat % (under 10-11%) makes sense prior to cycling. First of all all little personal info (all avail in my profile - abridged version here) Im currently coming off a 7 moth layoff from training and 8 moth layoff from cycling due to a severe car accident. I let myself get very out of shape for 2 reasons 1- i was pyhsically unable to workout at all due to accident. 2- Lost all self discipline as far as diet. Now I have used steroids for 15 yeas - i would say last 12-13 pretty effectively and with a fair knowledge ...but always continueing to learn. So here i am ... 16 % bodyfat (ugh) and just getting back into training. My approach : 1- Got diet on track / 2- training on track / 3- get in as good a condition as possible WITHOUT aas as far as bodyfat / strength etc / 4- then i'll do my next cycle. Now this could take months - maybe up to a year i dunno. Point is Even after years of aas use i think this is the smart effective way to go. Just my opinion ..not fact. NOW my theories on why bf% should be below 11% -

1- If you want to truly maximize aas effect there is a level of self discipline required - to establish that you should be able to at least get diet and training to a respectable level along with physical condition.

2- By approaching cycle being in somewhat good condition / with diet in line / you will be physicially able to perform effective, high intensity workouts. Obvious benfits.

3- Estrogenic sides amplified with higher bodyfat %. And no an AI will not totally offset this.

4- High body fat with 19 nors (this is more my own theory - just opinion folks)
    I feel this combo is extremely prone to sides. With the ability of 19 nors to produce progesterone related sides ..and estrogen being required to do this. I feel the higher estrogen level associated with higher bf% combined with the progesterone from 19 nors is asking for potentially severe sides from 2 different angles Estrogen as well as much more severe progesterone related sides due to elevated estro levels.

5- This is an add on that I was reminded of by a post from legobricks - so thanks bro. Blood pressure. Many aas will result in an increase in blood pressure ..this would be greatly amplified with a high bf% and could , obviously, be very dangerous. Might well be the #1 general health risk reason not to cycle at higher bf%. T

Now again - im not trying to be Joe Juice Guru. These are just my opinions - I see it coming up alot. This is my approach. If its not for you thats cool ...if it is i hope it helped. - Seamus

Thanx Phate, very informative!

19% may seem high. But I'm in the best shape i have been in a long time.
    I squat 700+
    Bench 400+
    All Natural
    My blood pressure is normal and I run 2-3 miles daily.
    I'm just very big boned.

Bench Machine is offline Associate Member
    What does big boned have to do with bodyfat

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bench Machine View Post
    What does big boned have to do with bodyfat
    maybe they are big fat bones.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Dont cycle untill you lower your BF% should only take about 6-8 weeks to get down to 14-15% then ditch the Eq and run your proposed cycle, maybe add some t-bol to kick start or d-bol, less water from t-bol is my understanding though

-AJ

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    isnt that what grandmothers say to the fat grandchildren...oh its ok ..u r just big boned!
    j/k *L* anyway ts your choice ...if you got 6 people saying its a duck ...it might be a duck ...i dunno.... good luck either way...

Thread Information