ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

Dosage progression

my first cycle (all cheap mexican juice) as 500mg of test enanthate , 400mg of eq and 500mg ed of winny with less than satisfying results. i was dead set on using more test for my second cycle, namely 100mg ED of prop (virormone high quality stuff). but i am now thinking that if i jump right up to 700 it will make my future cycle less effective because i moved up the dose too quickly. this cycle will be 6 weeks of prop and dbol and i want everyone input on if i should shoot 75 or 100 daily? thanks alot this is really important to me and i appreciatte an help. thanks again.

4plates is offline Banned
    how far into the cycle are you already?
    the dbol should start working in a wk or so,that should give you an added boost till everything kicks in!
    if you run 100 mg of prop ed in the beginning with the dbol,and 500 mg of enethate,thats 1300 mg of test,i hope your running an anti-e!
    i would use the dbol in the beginning and then at the end run the prop,it will get you through the grey area,while the other drugs are expireing from yor body.
    run the prop 3 wks longer then the eneth/eq,this way you could get on clomid 3 days out instead of 3 wks,jmo

oh no no no, i havent started the dbol test cycle yet. i was just looking forward to future cycles and if id benefit by using a lower dose now to facilitate my using more later. but i think i probably will go for the 100 a day.

i ran the 500 enanthate on my first cycle. i mustve been really unclear, i am sorry.

4plates is offline Banned
    sorry bro i mis read it.
    i think that regardless the amount used ,75 or 100,its more of a matter of consistancy and stable blood levels,so shoot it everyday,i dont think it going to be a drastic difrence between 75or 100.if it were me ,id go 100 mg ed.
    its not a big jump going from 500 to 700 in a cycle.and id bet dollars to do-nuts,that you will still get results using 500 on the cycle after this,especially if it is a diffrent ester such as cyp ,or enethate.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    antwaan,
    i dont understand what youre looking for here bro. you covered all this in your last thread. i thought you got some decent responses and your mind was made up.
    if your wanting someone to validate you using 700mg of test a week, then youve come to wrong place. you, and only you, can make this call. we dont know you half as well as you know yourself.
    i can say this though, the basic rule is the more you cycle, eventually you'll need more to keep growing. that dosent mean you have to jack it all up on one cycle though.
    if you ran 500mg of test on your last one, try 500 again. if you dont get the results youre after, it may be time to bump it up. keep in mind that total mgs per week thoughout the cycle is the standard to measure by though.

peace bb79

thank bb79, im just trying to get the most out of every cycle. id rather not have another cycle were im left saying "i wish i had used more test". i will go with the prop at 100 a day for 7 weeks, 35mg ED of dbol for 4 weeks and winny 50mg ED for 3 weeks. thanks again.

Thread Information