casper514 is offline Associate Member

delay before another cycle

im gonna start tren a next week last time i did it alone dident mix it with nothing and still enough results im thinking about doing the same thing im gonna start tren a and when im done start another cycle 3 weeks after maybe anavar

sorry no anavar maybe something else

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    cycle history?
    pct knowledge?

age 23 height 5'10ight 207 trained last year 2 moonths before i did my tren while then i stoped depression eating shit for bout 3 months and now im training again its been 1 month but im gonna do it right this time dont know bout the body fat but i am kind of chubby but my muscles still show

i did tren for 2 months a 20 ml bottle and after my cycle i stoped training

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So what is your planed pct?

im not too sure bout pct

Dont touch steroids until you know everything there is to know about pct and steroids(basics atleast). You are using bad cycles with no pct and there will eventually be problems if you keep doing it.

i usualy do those who dont have etrogen tren a doesent convert into that so i dont take novadex or any other kind of anti estrogen

PCT is post cycle therapy its to get your body back to normal after cycling so you dont lose all of your gains and screw up your body. Also you will eventually suffer sexual dissfunction cycling like that. Tren only is a terrible choice for a cycle.

so after tren z what should i take to put it back to normal this is i knew all that but my mma doctor had problems and we couldent see him nomore so by the time i was done my cycle i couldent consult him no more

tren a i ment

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by casper514 View Post
    so after tren z what should i take to put it back to normal this is i knew all that but my mma doctor had problems and we couldent see him nomore so by the time i was done my cycle i couldent consult him no more
    that's a trick question, you shouldn't be using tren to start with. how often are you shooting the tren a?

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    If you havent been training consistently for atleast three or four years... have your diet down completely.. have hit your natural limits... and your bf is under 14 %..you should NOT use AAS IMO bro!

MMA doctor? anyways clomid and nolva are a good base for pct but you really need to learn this stuff yourself its not safe to just rely on what you hear from other guys you know juicing at your gym. Your health should be important to you.

well last time when i was on tren i was shooting 2 a week

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by carter2186 View Post
    If you havent been training consistently for atleast three or four years... have your diet down completely.. have hit your natural limits... and your bf is under 14 %..you should NOT use AAS IMO bro!
    agreed, but in this case I have a feeling those are only some of the reasons he shouldn't be using aas.

well last time when i was on tren i was shooting 2 a week
    Shooting tren A twice per week is also a bad idea where did you get your info?

actualy that was one of my training buddy thast was on deca and winstrol

i did tren a and the reason why i want to do it again its becauz i was pretty happy with the resulkts for me tren a was the best thing that had happend and the reason why i have used novadex is cuz there is none estrogen but i guess i still have to take it as a pct no

Deca and winstrol another gem of a cycle. Seriously just hold off with the juice you will be glad you spent some time researching.

Think its past that REDZ.. I think this kid is gonna do whatever he wants when it comes to abusing AAS...just hope it doesnt bite him in the rear down the road

Big
    the blind leading the blind. for your own sake I hope you stop using chemicals and take some time to read and learn everything you have done wrong, and maybe then you can help your clueless friends as well. all the info is here, what you choose to do with it is up to you. good luck.

listen ive done tren a allready ive done a cycle last year and basicly im gonna do it again ur right but i wanna do it right this time last year was pretty good the results ive done everything by the book exept for the pct cuz i was told there was no estrogen in tren i actualy have a book with all the steroids and what they convert to but now u guys are saying tren is no good so what is

im currently not taking nothing i was planning on starting soon

Big
    listen ive done tren a allready ive done a cycle last year and basicly im gonna do it again ur right but i wanna do it right this time last year was pretty good the results ive done everything by the book exept for the pct cuz i was told there was no estrogen in tren i actualy have a book with all the steroids and what they convert to but now u guys are saying tren is no good so what is
    and with that, you're on your own as far as I'm concerned.

The book told you not to do pct for tren ?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    The book told you not to do pct for tren?
    in all fairness it was the same book that told him tren alone was ok and you should shoot tren a twice a week. I wonder if there was a big cat with a red and white striped top hat on the cover?

nono cuz there was not estrogen it wasent needed but from i got from what u guys are saying i should take it anyways just to put my shit back togheter no

I hear people call Tren the devils brew because its SO good. But used properly in a structured cycle with PROPER PCT bro ! Read these...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=298908

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=332958

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=254618

lol one of my friends told me to do it twice a week and tren alone cuz it was both bulkin and cuttin so we figured insted of taking deca winstrol do that alone

lol... Thats my Fav book about AAS Big.. Especially when it talks about how to inject greens eggs and ham.

this is stupid and u guys are ****ing around when im trying to get answers ya ok im not a pro at shooting my self but at least the right advice will do u know what i mean jelly bean

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    the blind leading the blind. for your own sake I hope you stop using chemicals and take some time to read and learn everything you have done wrong, and maybe then you can help your clueless friends as well. all the info is here, what you choose to do with it is up to you. good luck.
    this is stupid and u guys are ****ing around when im trying to get answers ya ok im not a pro at shooting my self but at least the right advice will do u know what i mean jelly bean
    I told you several posts up what to do^

Bro! im trying to help you as much as i can.. but im not going to tell you step by step what you need to do and let you ignorently use AAS.. i gave you some threads to look at.. RESEARCH! learn yourself man.

what should i do right this time with tren a should i mix it should i use nolvadex after my shit shooting 3 times a week what should i do this time so i can do it right

or a different thing then tren
    i have tren on my mind cuz last time i was pretty happy

Im done with this thread man. Ive pointed you in the right direction. Best of luck!

cokecoon is offline Junior Member
    casper listen to what these guys are saying they are not there to take the piss they are giving you very good advice but you seem adamant about doing this cycle and you shoud'nt do it!!

im not the most experienced person but i could make a list of things your doing wrong:
    *tren is not taken 2 or 3 times a week (i wont say how many times you should take it because you are not ready to cycle)
    *you said you stopped training after your last course so there no point in doing a cycle
    *tren should not be taken alone
    *it may not convert to estrogen but it shuts down your natural test production very hard
    *from what you say you seem to be someone who trains on and off - you need to be commited with training and diet otherwise theres no pint
    *cycling at high bf% = more chance of sides
    *deca and winstrol ? your mate obviously has'nt got a clue
    *pct is a must
    *nobody is saying tren is no good its just not good for you, its normally used by experienced trainers
    *its definatly not good for a 1st, 2nd or even third cycle
    *tren is known for causing depression once cycle has finished possibly the cause of you eating shit for 3 months after the cycle.

seriously dude people on here are there to help but no one is gonna keep banging their heads against a brick wall if you dont listen than thats your choice but my advice to you is: do some thorough research, train hard for atleast the next 12months, do cardio to get your bf down and get your diet in check. AND DO NOT DO ANY MORE JUICE until you no what you are doing. this your body and your life its not something you wanna **** with. ever heard the phrase "good things come to those who wait" its soo true!

Peace

Thread Information