Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Nathan Versus The Nipples - Part I

He awoke alone one cold winter morning. Granted he awakes alone every god damn mother fucking morning but that isn't the point. He immediately noticed that The Nipples had been working diligently through the night to royally fuck him over. Through toil and back-breaking labor The Nipples had begun erecting hard, fibrous tisse in the right pectoral. "Damn you!" Nathan screamed. He thrust himself bodily out of bed, managing to poke a hole clean through the drywall with his robust, exceptionally large and erect phallus. Dusting himself off, he ran at an alarming velocity straight for the mirror in his bathroom and exclaimed, "Bromo! Bromo! Where for art thou bromo?" Realizing suddenly he was talking to himself, and in a manner akin to Shakespearean poetry to boot, he ceased his foolish ranting and went directly for the sharpest knife in his kitchen. Holding the blade close to The Nipples he hesitated, proclaiming, "We'll call this Plan B."

So that's where I'm at. Hoping for some bromo right quick and have a good bro on top of it like a fat kid on a cupcake. Hopefully, all will be well though I do so hate this part. i have had nolva advised to me as well but I'm not convinced. Someone want to field why I should splurge for nolva as well? Keep up the good work team.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    What does your cycle consist of?

I ran 100mg ED starting like 4-5 months ago. Then after a few weeks this same problem started so i tried bromo and problem went away. It has now been a couple months at least since I have stopped fina and the problem has returned. I am pretty sure bromo will do the trick again. i am taking 0.5mg L-dex ED now as well and have shot 1200 mg test enanthate and 600mg eq so far, as of Monday (1 week ago). The problem started on the same day i shot the test though for the first time so I've ruled that out and have chalked it up to fina.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    So wait the Fina gyno is from your current cycle or from the cycle you ran 4-5 months ago, im confused bro...LOL...Nathan bro you never fail to crack me up...NEVER...LOL

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If you are suffering from prolactin induced gyno, nolva isn't going to do the job. Need bromo.

Originally posted by nj_
    If you are suffering from prolactin induced gyno, nolva isn't going to do the job. Need bromo.
    Yeah, thanks stud. Did you even read my post? "Bromo! Bromo! Where for art thou Bromo?" Remember? Anyways, I'm gonna get both since I do not want to fiuck around. Trust me though, I know what bromo is all about.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    Nathan bro i guess some people just cant appreciate good Shakespearean literature

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by nj_
    Yes Nathan NJ is right, however, you got enough As to choke a mule, so it could be a combination of everything. the fina definately causes gyno, that is why I don't do it, I am soo damn prone to it.. However, you are doing alot of test and EQ. I'd say go with the bromo, and also stick with the Liquidex AND NOLVIDEX. How much Nolv are you taking. Course we all know that progestrone nolv does nothing for, but IMO you have got alot of test esters and gear working all towards your gyno symptoms. the test Enth, for example, could be converting to estrogen, the fina we know is most likely causing the major part of it, and let's not forget the EQ, which could be causing some progestron gyno. I'd say have them all at your arsenal. I would bump the NOlv up to about 60mg to 80mg a day, bump the liquidex for sure up, like .5 or even 1ml a day, and bromo, well, do what works best for you on that.
    and that story was a trip bro.. lol.. what a man can make a humorous situation out of his own pain and misery.. I would be like, "Holy &(^*%^ I have gyno, shit shit shit, what do I do??? "

Hang in there amigo..btw I didn't know you were a shakespear fan!!!! LOL..

bigtraps is offline Member
    KEEP US POSTED NATHAN....you know I am with tou on this freaking gyno sheiot. let us know what works..

Sicilian, liquidex question... .5 ed or 1/ml....I have got liquidex that is supposed to be tested at .35 or so @ 1ml. So i am useing 1 ml ed.
    Are you saying that yours is .5 per 1ml for sure?

Guys, it's not the test. You'll have to take my word on that. Nevertheless, Iam still taking the L-dx, will start with Nolva and bromo once it arrives and will update you. Thanks again.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Shit bro itīs back!
    You should have told me you ran test at 1200mg, id spend every night at your place keeping you warm in the mornings. Owell guess the inflatable sheep will do for now.

Seriusly keep us posted. And good luck.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Big, my liquidex is 1ml per mg. I find that liquidex does not work as great as my armidex. I can take more liquidex with out any sides of armidex, (such as aching joints, hands and shoulders). I actually had to split my liquidex up during the day with a sustanon cycle I was doing, I had to take .5ml in the morning and .5ml at night, just to keep the gyno down. Worked beautifully.
    I do think that most of Brother Nathan's problem is the fina. THe nolv and bromo should help. The only reason i was advising on the Liquidex is to keep the bloat down, and possible Armotazation of the 1200mg of test he is taking in.
    I normally do not have problems with test enth gyno, but when I do test prop, lawd, I get gyno just looking at it.

Thread Information