bigtibby is offline New Member

First Cycle Question?

I am looking to start my first cycle in a few weeks and i am looking at stacking sust. and dbol , or sust. and anadrol . What do you think i will have the most gains with and how much should I be taking?

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    i would say sust and deca .

week 1-10 deca 200mg every 4 days
    week 1-10 sust 250mg every 4 days

clomid starts 3 weeks after last injection. nolvadex on hand in case of gyno.

and if you really want to add the dbol which you dont need to since it is your first cycle, then you can do it like this....

week 1-4 dbol 25-35mg every day

Slide!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I would run the Sust and Dbol and throw in some eq if you could afford it.
    Sust-500mgs 1-10
    Eq-400mgs 1-10
    Dbol-40mgs-1-4

What JetBlack said is some good dosage for a beginner. So either way, its a good cycle.

m0728 is offline New Member
    I am currently doing sust and deca . If you want to keep your gains than you should stack it with deca. If you want more gains maybe use dbol and deca instead.

Solo is offline Junior Member
    If I would chose from your options I would say, dbols and sust, I would never touch anadrol .....

something like this would give you huge gains, and still be pretty safe, ie probably no sides...

w1-4 30mg dbols/ ed
    w1-3 250mg sust/ twice a week
    w-4-10 if you feel everything is working fine, then increase to 250mg sust eod. monday, wednesday, friday. or if you're don't want to take the risk, stay to 500mg /week. Although I would definitely go for 750mg.

don't forget post-clomid cycle, and buy some nolva and proviron , or if you can afford, some arimidex instead of proviron, if you would get gyne. But at those low doses it would probably be no problem.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How many cycles have you done? How old are you and what are your stats?

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Sorry, this is your first cycle don't do 750mg of sust that is over kill. Anyone that recomends that much for a first cycle does not know what they are talking about.

JohnnyB

Solo is offline Junior Member
    I acctually did 750 sust on my first cycle, plus 30 mg dbols whole cycle.....worked verry well, gained 30 lbs.....for 10 weeks, but I don't recommend doing dbols whole cycle, better to do some anabolic steroid and stack with, sust is enought androgenic . Take some deca or primobolan if you want to stack, but a sust only cycle, 750mg is not that mutch

Thread Information