harl is offline Associate Member

Arrow recommendations on 1st cycle

Hello im 28 5'7" 180lbs been working out for about a three years now and i've seemed to of peaked out, not going up in strength or size . Looking for a good non injectable cycle to use. Something to put on some mass and keep most of it when i get off of it with minimal side effects. Any info would be great thanks.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well bud, sorry to break your heart, but you are asking for a miracle. I mean yeah there is dbol , anavar , and so on, but if you are looking to keep you gains, and with less liver stress, injectable AS is the really only way to see great gains, and results. Now I am not encouraging you in no way shape or form to go out and do AS, but if you are looking to gain some mass, why not try upping your calories, 1000 or so, and upping your protein to 100 to 200 grams per lean body weight. that will put some mass on ya.

So if i took d ball how much of the gain would i actully keep? Is there something out there that will help with keeping some of the gain, say like clen ?
    As for injectables i wont go that route (hate needles) .And for adding more calories only place that adds mass to is my waist line. Ive always taken 1gram of protein per pound of body weight.

thx

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Clen is a bronchial dialator and is used like ECA only it is better. It will not help you keep you mass gains from a dbol only cycle. About the calories. We are not saying add the calories with BigMacs or Whoppers we mean, lean meat, even better would be chicken, turkey, fish. Keep the carbs on the moderate side if you have a tendency to pack on the pounds. Other then that I would say try the natural route.

You have to make sure you diet and training are right on. Post them both for us to critique!
    Last edited by Shredz; 11-20-2002 at 02:40 PM.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Think about this, bro. Muscles are made out of protein. If you don't have protein in your bloodstream, you can't build muscle. What you want is to have protein in your bloodstream all the time. Limiting your protein intake to 1 gram per lb means you are also limiting your gains. Eat 6 to 8 small meals throughout the day, heavy on the protein. Between meals, take a protein drink. You build most of your muscle when sleeping. You want to have protein available then, too. I eat a 3/4 lb 90% lean burger right before bed when I'm bulking. I figure with the slower digestion during sleep, it will act like a time release protein. If you don't want to do that, take a protein drink right before bed, and have another one made up in case you wake up during the night. Have another one when you wake up in the morning. Take another protein drink as soon as you finish your workout. It has more effect immediately after a workout.
    I wouldn't go on the roids until you have tried increasing the protein. If all I was going to do were orals, I'd cheat a little bit. Fina will work if taken orally, its just not as effective as injecting. The guys who are trying it say its about 30% to 50% as effective as injecting, so you have to double or triple the dose to get the same effect. Crush the pellets finely, then put the powder between your cheek and gum, or under your tongue. It tastes like crap. Hold it there for 15-20 minutes, then swallow it. Stack that with anavar . You'll have good mass gains that are quite keepable. D-bol and anadrol are notorious for losing your gains quickly. If you did the d-bol, follow it up with anavar. Always use creatine with anavar. The anavar will help you hold on to some of the gains.

OK thanks guys im going to jack up my protein intake to 2(g) per bw. And im going to look into that finaplix ,anavar ,cre stack sounds like what im looking for.

Besides there is no point in taking *any* kind of steroids if your protein intake isn't high enough. It would be kinda like tring to feed a big V-8 engine with an eye dropper

Your body is like a motor... your number one concern is having enough good fuel, once you got that squared then you can look into fancy performance enhanncing additives.

My 2 cents worth

Red

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Everyone has given you very accurate answers to your question. Regarding the all oral route, if you absolutely must go that direction, then you should evaluate Andriol and Primobolan acetate in addition to the meds already listed. Both medications are extremely safe and have zero hepatoxicity associated with them (as neither is alkylated or methylated).

Hanorian is offline New Member
    Hi. I don't know how much of this that is allready said in the "replys" above but from my own experince (which is quite little) I would say that you would have to increase your protein intake to aprox 3g/kgs of bodyweight. This in combination with Winstrol tabs and Naposim got me from 72kgs to 87kgs in bodyweight during a 5 week cycle. I know this sounds like a lie, but it's not. (Why would i need to lie when nobody in here can se what i look like?) I kept about 82kgs which I've been holding since then. (This was in may this year.) The important thing for me in keeping my gains was the period after the cycle. Almost as hard training as during the cycle but with lots of creatin, retibol, cla, metoxyl and lots and lots of protein. I hope this could be of some help. If not, sorry.. Get big!!

Thread Information