serverman is offline New Member

Question for advanced about abomb and d-bol

I was wondering theoreticaly, could a person take abomb and d-bol at the same time for a short period? Something such as follows:

1-abomb 50 in the morning

Dbol through the day

1-abomb 50 in the evening

I know this would cause a major strain on the liver and the body. But would the two counteract one an other? Or would it be better off by doing just one? I know this question is aimed at the more advanced but if you could spend the time to just give a simple reply, and I know that since I have been around this for a while I should know better than to do this. But thanks for your time.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Just because you take them at different times doesn't mean they both won't hit your liver and be in your system at the same time.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    your liver is going to be hurting. i defanitly would NOT reccomend it.Madmax

Mastiff is offline Member
    I don't recommend it by any means. If I were going to do two orals, I'd do either d-bol and var, or a-bombs and var. If you do stack a-bombs and d-bol, be sure to take r-ala. It helps repair the damage you will be doing to your liver. Drink 2 gallons of water per day. Run a-dex or l-dex for the bloat, use Nizoral shampoo. I don't think the two would counteract one another, I think they would be synergistic. I wouldn't do it.

Thanks

Thanks for your Help.

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NON......BILLY

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i wouldnt do it either.
    there are much better stacks out there with which you can get better results and much less strain on the body......

peace bb79

still growin is offline Member
    I agree with bb79, you can do many other stacks with great gains and less sides.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can only gain so much water so what would be the point. Just increase the dose of one if you need to.

Talking Thanks everyone for your Help!

I was only refering to this as a theoretical question. I am on my winter cycle right now of D's , Winny, and Clen . I just wanted to know this for future reference. I didn't know if the two would conflict or if they would actually work together that was all that question was about. I figured that this would be the place to find out because the advanced members on this board are actually ADVANCED so I figured I would ask the Pro's and thanks for the response!

Thread Information