Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Is ANAVAR worth it...

This has been mentioned before, but I still would like a few more opinions on this one...

I've never used anavar , but have always wanted to give it a shot because of all the great things you hear about it... Doesn't effect your HPTA, great strength gains, doesn't convert to estrogen... etc.

Are the strength gains you get from it more or about the same compared to Winny?
    Does it really make you harder then Winny?
    And is it worth the difference in price?

I can get anavar for $1.25 a tab... To me that's high considering I can get generic Winny for very cheap prices...

Planning ahead for a cutting cycle later this year and I would like to run some anavar in this cycle... But is it worth it?

4plates is offline Banned
    i dont know bro but i added it up and its about $40 wk for anavar
    if it were me i would go with winny

Mastiff is offline Member
    I like var a lot, but it isn't cost effective. If price were not an issue, I'd always take the var. If price matters go with the winny. By the way, var does shut down the HPTA.

CaptainCaveMan is offline New Member
    Nope I do not think so for the price. Nice drug but too pricey.

Antonio is offline New Member
    What will you stack it with?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    i dont know bro but i added it up and its about $40 wk for anavar
    $40 bucks a week for a few months is not that much cash, but everything is relative and other drugs are much cheaper. But if var is something you want to try I say fuck it! spend the cash and giver. You only need to do it once and then you know how it works for you and if it was worth it or not.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anavar is an excellent drug. I think everyone should try it in a cycle at least once but the honest truth is I just can't justify the cost for what you get so I don't run it very often.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by chicamahomico

$40 bucks a week for a few months is not that much cash, but everything is relative and other drugs are much cheaper. But if var is something you want to try I say fuck it! spend the cash and giver. You only need to do it once and then you know how it works for you and if it was worth it or not.
    i hear ya bro $40 isnt that much
    i got the same results using proviron believe it or not,and for less than half the price,lol

Stri8tions is offline New Member
    Var is a good drug, but it deff isnt worth the price. Its pretty good for hardening you up, and you get decent strength gains, but for the price you can get gear that will help you much more...

-but what the hell, everyone needs to try it once in thier lives...take out a loan and try it..

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    It will be interestting to see when the patents on oxandrolone run out in various countries and generics start puming the stuff out for cheap. People will be able to take 50-100mg a day at a reasonable cost. I think we will then see that ox is not as liver safe as people think is. No one I know, including me, is willing to spend 50 bucks a day to take that dose now.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I think I'm going to go with 50mg/day of the BTG var. I got a bunch on a deal I couldn't refuse. I'm doing a 9iu growth/day, test e 400mg/wk, deca 200mg/wk ( I don't like deca dick), slin 2x/day. Somebody suggested I use tren with the var. I'm thinking about throwing that in. I'm going to get my liver values tested every month. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thread Information