tryingtogain is offline Member

4 months ago when i was dumb at took PH plz read.

4 months ago when i was dumb at took PH plz read. i took the nortesten stuff. i got a little progestive gyno. i noticed it when my brother was playing around and puched me in the nipple lightly and it hurt like a bitch. it is gone now cause i discontinued use but i was on that for 2 or 3 weeks. was the progestive? could that have halted my growth for a 17 yr old? i hope not

also im just researching what anabolic steriods will LEAST likely to stop growth of height? also what is the thing in AS that halts growth. thanks

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i think you mean progestrone---and yes that is what it was
    yes gear at 17 can halt growth
    aas close the growth plates make them mature

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    bro also noticed you have 5 questions on here tonight and they all seem like your worried or nervious
    what went on and now you see why everyone says wait to juice

b/c i was reading an article and i was just thinking about doing an anavar cycle cause that has low side effects and its made for younger people

i would use it responsible if i got some. also ive been lifting my ass off for 1 yr and ive only gained 3 lbs lol. i eat all the freakin time i dont over train i take vitimins calcium and lots of protien. i only like weight 133 i think. thats why i wna maybe do a small anavar cycle or a cycle that is least likely do stunt growth. i wna be nice and bigger for this spring and summer.i do have some abs but they are covered in some small fat thats the only place i have a little fat is on my belly. i do tons of crunches and work my ass of that doesnt go away either. somethings wrong here and i a have almost lost hope. ive heard of some teens doing AS on this board and have got good gains and have been fine are they just luky?

Mastiff is offline Member
    Tryintogain, taking anavar isn't going to help. It isn't a good mass builder, and it is very expensive. There are a lot of guys who work their ass off in the gym and don't gain. They are not doing it right, If they did roids they wouldn't get much benefit from them either. You've given me enough information to work with. First, lets work on your diet. You say you eat all the time and can't gain. Most guys who tell me this actually think they are eating a lot, but when I get them to write down in a journal everything they eat, it turns out they were not getting as much as they thought. They key to building muscle is to have protein circulating in your bloodstream all the time. Muscles are made of protein and water, if you don't have protein you can't build muscle. At 133 lbs I'd want to see you eating 300-400 gms of protein per day. Take plenty of small meals, high in protein and nutrient dense. We want you to eat between 4000 to 5000 cal/day. No fast food or sugary crap. In between the meals take a protein shake. Write down everything you eat or drink. Drink 1 1/2 to 2 gal of water per day. Take a protein shake before you go to bed, and if you wake up at night drink another one.
    I want you to change your workout, also. Work out 3 times a week. Do heavy squats, heavy deadlifts, military presses and bench presses. Let the isolation exercises slide. Work these as heavy as you can with good form. You want to lift more weight or more reps in each exercise everytime you do it. Don't cheat to get higher weights up. Record the exercises, sets, reps and weights in that journal. We are going to use that journal to fix any problems that come up. It is important, so don't let that slide. Weigh yourself now. Try this for two weeks, and then weigh yourself again. I think you will have put on weight. If you have any questions or problems in the meantime let me know.

k

what about the growth do u think it got stunded with the nortesten PH?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I highly doubt it, but there is no way for us to tell you that. You will have to see if you still grow. How tall are you right now BTW?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I tried 19-Nor with 5-Diol when i was 19 and they were like the biggest thing out next to Creatine (which was running about $75 for 200 grams). I got a hard lump that was sensitive to touch from the shiznet. It went away after i stopped... and when I tried prohormones again... few years later at about age 22... the gyno problem did not occur.

Side effects from prohormones seem to be pronounced in the younger age groups - since the body already has an abundance of hormones.

Thread Information