Beernutz is offline Member

First Time..... need Help and advice

ive been working out for a year and a half now....and ive gained a bit of size considering i was very thin before i started training....ive now noticed i cannot gain any more good size no matter how i train or how many calories i eat....i just seem to gain fat and not very much muscle....newayz ive decided after researching for a while thats its time for a cycle...ive purchased deca and winstrol since i wanna burn some fat while building muscle cuz the summers comming.. but i havent started using it yet...before i start i want some advice from you guys since you seem pretty knowledgable. I need to know how to workout while taking this cycle, how many dayz to train in a week, how many calories to eat, and if i should take antiestrogens. Its my first time so i also want to know how much to take per week of each steroid . I m not one of those guys who doesnt research and wants someone to give them all the answers its just that ive read so much and i hear so many different things on how to train and eat while on steroids that i need some clarifications..My personal ifo is im 6'2" 200lbs and im 20 years old.. really appreciate the help guys.
    Last edited by Beernutz; 04-01-2004 at 08:27 PM.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    at 20, my feeling is you hit a platoo, but if you continue to train hard and eat right you will continue to grow without the use of juice. Just my opinion... but i'd keep training naturally

Beernutz is offline Member

need help

the thing is ive been at this weight for like 6 or 7 months now...i cant break the plateau...ive tried to increase calories but i get fat instead of muscle..thats why i was hoping to take my physique to the next level with a stacked cylce then build from there.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    winny wont burn fat!! diet and cardio will however. Research "deca dick". Also i dont think you can reach a plateu after only 1 1/2 years of training. Click on the link on my sig, it will tell you all you need to know about a first cycle. I would save the deca and winny for a future cycle and run a test only. JMO

Thread Information