rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Damn , qv enan hurts like a mofo

I have enan in my cycle and I can tell you that that stuff leaves you sore for days and days. BTW I have the 10ml bottle and have heard the jugs hurt too but I didnt think the pain was this bad. I love my results and will suck it up and drive on cause itll pay off at the end cause at the rate im growing with strength and size , I will be closer to my long term goal which is to be a strong mad beast that can max around the mid 400's on the bench . My max is 325lbs right now but when i get to closer to my goal i will shout it out on a thread.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    QV Enth does hurt......I only put it in my glutes and quads. If you are shooting it alone without anything else mixed with it then i bet it hurts like hell.....I mix a little EQ with mine and it helps out a bunch.
    BY THE WAY.......what is in your avatar? I have wondered what the hell that was for a long long time....can you please tell me what it is??

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, that is a strange looking avatar, but yah i have that 50cc jug of the enant, and i stopped using it because it was making me sick and it hurt like fuck, i heard their 10cc vials weren't that bad, sorry to hear that bro, good luck

Crash is offline New Member
    It does hurt but if you mix it with EQ or deca , it helps a bit.
    hen I shoot it in my calf it feels like I have been kicked by a mule for a couple of days but whataya gonna do?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I just finished a cycle that included QV Enan & QV Eq .. after a couple of weeks of trial and error, I realized that (like the other Bros said) you've got to mix that shit up.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I just ran a Jug of the QV Enan.. 250mg/ml
    I ran 1.5 cc's twice a week either in the quad or glute. It feels like a charlie horse for about 10 minutes, then is just sore for a few days...
    I personally think running Winny hurts worse.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, i was doing the same 1.5c 2x/week, shit made me sick and hurt like fuck, but i agree suspension/winny hurts worse any day...

Sickest Abs is offline Junior Member
    exactly..i am using 10ml vials...500mg of QVenan..and one word..OUCH!!!!..leave me fucking sore...but whatevers...gotta suck it up...i am working on getting icn's..heard they are much cleaner...etc..

adaptations is offline Member
    try mixing 250 mg QV enanth....AND 100 mg QV prop in one shot!!!

OUCH!!!!!!
    its not unbearable...but i does hurt..yes.....
    i like it though...no pain no gainn!

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Sickest Abs
    exactly..i am using 10ml vials...500mg of QVenan..and one word..OUCH!!!!..leave me fucking sore...but whatevers...gotta suck it up...i am working on getting icn's..heard they are much cleaner...etc..
    It is not that QV enth is dirty that makes it painful to inject. It is the high BA content that gives you pain. QV is some of the better vet gear you can get and it is by no means dirty at all!!

NoLimits is offline Member
    I found that it stopped hurting after a few weeks using it. I too have the 50ml jug. I had to deal with the pain for a day or two after each injection. But like I said, after about 4 weeks, I didn't experience any pain, still don't. You have to love that big ass jug... I wish more products came in 50ml kegs!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I am stacking deca to lubricate joints and eq with my enan, it will be a 15 week cycle but the pain is the worst when it comes to juicing but its bearable and like I said the results are well worth it. Oh yea the avatar I use is a older picture of rangers doing jumps off a C141 ramp, dont know if you guys are familiar with static line army parachutes but ive used T-10 C and -1B while I was in and Im not really sure what the chutes are the Rangers are using in my avatar.

Thread Information