F'nJact is offline Junior Member

shoulder pain---can deca help me?

whats up guys, for the past two weeks or so ive been having some pain in my left shoulder while working out shoulders, and today it was hurting me while i did incline and flyes. i donno what i did to it and im not even sure what it is, i cant tell if its my rotator cuff or what...theres no popping, just a burning pain, especially wiht movmenets like flyes and lateral raises, even with light weights. its kinda of in the gernal area of my rotator cuff, thats yi brought that up, the pain starts off as a dull burning (thats the best way i can think to describe it) and then increases in intensity as i continue a movment, today to the point where i stopped my workout short and left the gym. i was trying to ignore it and hope that it wasnt anyhting serious but today i had to stop working out bc of it. its not a terrible pain but its enuff pain that i know not to stress it anymore. i know the answer is rest, and i mgoing to srat doing some rotator cuff warmups before shoulders, chest, back, anyhting that invloves the joint basically. this is mid cycle, im just about done with a bottle of eq and am ready to start fina and winny, but if this is a big problem im going to cut it short and save that stuff till i get better. especially the fina, whats the point of the strength gains if i have to go light on exercises liek bench and shoulder press. dont flame me this may be kind of a stupid question but im so pissed off i guess im looking for any kind of answer i can get that will make me happy, will a little bit of deca help me out, or will it just nullify the pain while i f*ck my shoulder up royally???

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    If the pain is that bad I'd go see the doc myself, but to anwser your question I've taken Deca many times for injuries that seemed to take forever to heal and it has never failed me yet... Works everytime....

its not bad enuff that im gonna go to the docs just yet, i feel liek i live there recently just getting over bronchtis and with my asthma actin up, seems liek anything that can go wrong, is going wrong this cycle = (
    anyway---how much deca woudl i need to take for that reason? i dont think im going to do it, but its an option, so im just wondering.....would 1 shot lube her up? lol

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    deca helps me out with my injuries. still i'd go to the doctor just incase. you don't want to permanently injure yourself. Madmax...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by F'nJact
    ---how much deca woudl i need to take for that reason? i dont think im going to do it, but its an option, so im just wondering.....would 1 shot lube her up? lol

For me Deca kicks in by the end of week 3 as far as helping with joint problems, etc..

So one shot will not do it for you... You need to run it at 200mg a week to see any benefit...

i knwo i shoudl go to the doctor, imjust being stubborn and stupid, im probly gonna make an apointment with a physical therapy place near me to have it checked out, the last thingi want to do is start doin fina with a torn cuff. :'( im so pissssssssssssssssed off right now

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well bro let me share an interesting story with you. About a year ago I had pain similar to what you are describing. I thought it was for sure my rotator cuff, however, I had a good friend who was a PT (Physical theropist) and after doing some arm manipulations she said it was not my rotator cuff, but instead my deltoid and shoulder ligaments were very week. She gave me a rubber band, to work and strenghten my rotator cuff. and low and behold it worked. I had to lay off the weights for about two weeks and slowly build those joints back up, but since then, I have had no problems with my shoulder. She told me that once it heals, the best thing for my situaiton is weight training believe it or not. It keeps it strong according to her.

2 weeks

im going to wait to see what the pt says before i make any decisions, but what do i do if i have to lay off the weights in the middle of my cycle??? should i continue to train my other body parts and keep doin cardio while on my gear, or should i save the bottle of eq i have left, the fina, and winny till i totally heal. this suckssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thread Information