Angry Need advice, should I suspend cycle

Need your input folks...

I'm currently starting week 3 into a conservative 4/8 weeks cycle of dbol 30mgED/test enan 500mgWK.

Problem is that I just found out I am being sent to visit friends/family over in europe for 2-3 weeks in december and those 2-3 weeks fall on my last weeks of cycle.

Now my big problems is that I cannot bring the gear with me (simply not an option) and I won't have training facilities over there so basically the weeks where the test would be peaking in my system would be wasted.

Here are the options I see:

1 - Stop everything now
    2 - Stop the test, finish my last week of dbol
    3 - Keep going, hope for the best

Being a "do it right or don't do it at all" kind of guy, I kinda like option 1 and 2. That way I can just replace whats missing (and maybe add EQ) and restart the cycle from scratch in mid jan or early feb when I recover from the holidays.

Option 3 kinda strikes me as a waste, the test will have just kicked in full when I'd stop.

Any opinions? Advice? Maybe other options?

Thanks bros

Red

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    I'd choose option #2. Not being able to train while on seems like a waste to me too. You could also keep running the enanthate for a couple more weeks and then run clomid while you're over there.

Gold ... I am not even sure I'd want to bring the clomid over there... (call me paranoid I'm a terrible liar and like to stay clear of trouble).

Red

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Kill it now then...if you feel like your test has been shut down then run the clomid...you might be able to get away without using it.

Bump for you and other responses

Aragorn

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you have taken three shots of test enanthate at 500 mg a week you are shut down. You will need to use clomid.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Rickson
    If you have taken three shots of test enanthate at 500 mg a week you are shut down. You will need to use clomid.
    ...and I stand corrected.

Aragorn

Yep, I intended on hitting the clomid just in case anyways... (I guess I should have specified it). The stuff is cheap so why take a chance?

I guess I'll probably stop the cycle this week... It's probably better to waste 1/3 of the cycle than the whole thing.

As for the trip I just found out about it this morning but it was supposed to remain a surprise as an early "Xmas gift". Can't really refuse that eh? Sister checking if I had a valid passport kinda let the cat out of the bag

Oh well... you win some, you lose some... thanks bros!

Red

Enjoy your trip.

Aragorn

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hit it hard when you get back bro.............enjoy your trip.

peace bb79

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i'm not positive but isn't it pretty easy to get juice in europe. i'd choose option 4. which is find a gym in europe and a supplier and stay on the cycle. there is always a gym around even if it's a shit hole. even if you have to spend extra money to buy the stuff over there do it. why not who will know. thats what i would do. goodluck...Madmax...

Mad ... Normally I'd agree with you, but I'm spending all my time in a tiny Welsh village and an even tinier Scottish village.

Ain't no gym there, thats unless I wanna bench press sheep and farm tractors

Trust me, the first thing I considered was going on with the cycle and taking the stuff until the morning I leave and training there... but other than calesthetics (push ups, pull ups...) there isn't much I'll be able to do there.

Oh well... themz the brakes...

Red

Thread Information