thegame01 is offline Member

lee priest= deca +para???????

hey guy's i read an article on Lee priest(the man) and he stated that he only takes deca and parabolan in the off season for 2 cc's each for 8 weeks.No specifics on the concentration of those 2 cc's but nonethyeless that not much >

How many of you think he is telling the truth,and how many think he's lying?

We all know who Lee priest is so i would like some good responses to see what the brothers think.
    Thanks

poppapump58 is offline Member
    He doesnt juice, he only uses cell tech according to Muscle and fiction.

bmass is offline New Member
    truth - not a chance!!!

Billmister is offline Member
    man lee priest is someon i want to look like. I look up to him because it's hard to compete with others who's are way taller than you, you get intimitated. But i think he took more than that. Yet he doesnt' really have a nasty huge look to him. IMO he has a nice body shape. NOt to much in the wrong places. His arms kick ass

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    a ifbb bodybuilding competition without AS would be like a nascar race without gas!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah right, those are the aas he uses, the slin and gh he uses are probably left out for obvious reassons, 30iu daily for slin and 30 iu daily for gh. (no i didnt read that just messing around)

Ryu
    Ryu is offline New Member
    I read an interview he did where he stated that he uses 2cc each of Primo and Deca ... Thats it... He stated that he has tried GH and Slin but did not like them... To be honest, I believe him...

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I can believe that about his off season, maybe higher doses. But what I want to know is what he takes during his competition season. Because if the offseason compitition pictures are true than wow, that is some transformation. And it definately takkes more than som deca and tren to change like that, thats my opinion though.

natural_NO_more is offline New Member
    I like Lee! But he is on HGH bigtime like all the other pro's! In the offseason he lookes like a blob. and 2 months later he is ripped to the bone.. crazy stuff!!

NNM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lee priest= deca +para???????-leepriest0201d.jpg  
    Last edited by natural_NO_more; 07-15-2002 at 09:05 AM.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    no doubt about it, this fools done tons of gh, look at him...you think some test makes your body ready for that much gain? come on, i mean i like him too, but there is no way hes not taking gh in large quantities

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Who cares? what ppl do is their personal business and of course VERY VERY few will really know what any pro's use for certain.

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey Kizer_soce it's not that i really care what he uses ,i am just curious to see what the brothers thought about lee priest saying thats all he takes.It was for entertainement purposes only .

Personally i think no way as well as most people ,look at him, he is a status= freak.I like Lee but if your going to lie then lie about the whole thing or say it's none of the peoples business instead of saying "i do roids ,but deca and para only "

Because with a statement like Lee"s your bound to end up in a question on AR. lol

latman49 is offline Member
    I read once that Lee(the article didn't specifically name him, just hinted) uses the following drugs in the following amounts over a 20 week period, but I'm not sure how he stacks it....This is what the article stated, but it looks a bit extreme if you ask me.....this could kill a wild cavebear!!!

200ml Sust
    400 Anadrol -50
    1000 Dbol
    400 Halotestin
    100 Proviron
    500 Cytomel
    3000 Winny tabs
    1200 Cytadren tabs
    2800 IU GH
    15000IU Slin
    8400mcg IGF-1
    6 bottles of Synthol

Like I said....this is one massive cycle IF it is true. I would certainly hope that no human would try to use that much gear in a lifetime....but especially not in a single cycle!
    Last edited by latman49; 07-15-2002 at 09:39 PM.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I read that numerous times that he took deca and para. Theres no way though. I read that pro bodybuilder(not the olympian) spent over 70,000$ dollars on steroids alone last year. Thats a shitload of money.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    There is no way he can get that ripped w/ just Clenbuterol according to MD interview. He looks like he's on DNP I.V. drip.

Colibri is offline Banned
    Interview:

---
    T: What do you really use? What are your real cycles?

Priest: Last off season I didn't really do any, but the previous off season it was just Deca or Parabolan , or Deca and Primobolan , two cc's of each per week. That's it. People think I'm lying. The last contest I did, Night of Champions, I didn't spend over $1500 on drugs. I used stanozolol , I used clenbuterol , I used a little bit of growth, and one Anapolon-50 a day. The last couple of weeks I took a bit of suspension, but that's it.

I always laugh when I read these articles where they say bodybuilders spend $50,000 to $60,000 on drugs. You can call us bodybuilders dumb, but I'm not going to spend $60,000 when the prize money is ten grand! Come on!
    ---

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If I could get my hands on 8400mcg of IGF-1, well..heh..I'd be one happy camper. (Given that its the long R3 strain). Mmmm....IGF-1.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I thought that parabolen was no longer made? Was this a few years back?

Thread Information