Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

Drinking after orals

Check it out im on cycle right now and I frontloaded with m1t. I went 3 weeks and 2 days on it. Im still on injectables and have drank while only on injectables without a problem before.

I want to know if it is ok to have a few beers this up coming weekend it will have been 11 days since my last methylated pill. Now Ive been taking 1 gram of milk thistle and 600 mgs of nac allong with 1 gram vitamin c and 300mgs ala ed on cycle. I wont drink after this Its just a special occasion thing.

Anyone think it would be really ill advised to do so or will i be cool because its only this once? I just dont know if that will be long enough time off to give my liver a break?

If I do this I am going to bump up the nac to 2.4 grams for a few days before and after.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    You should be fine, I wouldn't stress over a few beers as a one time thing. The only time it gets where you should be cautious would be if you were routinely drinking 3 a day or more.

MuX

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Drinking is unhealthy and should not be done period, especially when on roids, just dont drink, you will be better off.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Drinking is unhealthy and should not be done period, especially when on roids, just dont drink, you will be better off.
    True, but 3 beers or so ain't gonna send him to the hospital.

You are fine IMHO bro.

~SC~

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    True, but 3 beers or so ain't gonna send him to the hospital.

You are fine IMHO bro.

~SC~
    agreed

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Thats what I thought It will probably lead to around 6 or 7 beer though knowing the way I am!!!

But I just want to make sure my liver enzymes arnet built up to high already from the M1T. I usually wait around 3-4 weeks before drinking after a methylated substance.

But im good about protective supps

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    If it's only once, you'll be fine.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If I get real drunk while im all pumped up, the dehydration seems to cause real bad headaches and muscle cramps. It makes me feel like crap if I drink more than 3-4 beers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Check it out im on cycle right now and I frontloaded with m1t. I went 3 weeks and 2 days on it. Im still on injectables and have drank while only on injectables without a problem before.

I want to know if it is ok to have a few beers this up coming weekend it will have been 11 days since my last methylated pill. Now Ive been taking 1 gram of milk thistle and 600 mgs of nac allong with 1 gram vitamin c and 300mgs ala ed on cycle. I wont drink after this Its just a special occasion thing.

Anyone think it would be really ill advised to do so or will i be cool because its only this once? I just dont know if that will be long enough time off to give my liver a break?

If I do this I am going to bump up the nac to 2.4 grams for a few days before and after.
    do-able= yes

advisable= no

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Well keep us posted on how many beers you drank, see if its only three.

Thread Information