Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member

Cycle Help-Pic Enclosed to help you guys!

Whats up guys, I haven't been on during the season because it makes me jealous when all you guys get to lift and get bigger, while I can lift on 3 times a week for 3 months (in season) for maybe an hour. Anyways here is what I used to look like in August, I am done with football now and maybe want to drop 10 pounds (I am about 231 in the pic) but still want to look jacked. I have done 3 cycles, 1st being winny only and teh last 2 being winny Anavar . What should I do and when should I start this cycle, I am gonna take 2 weeks off of lifting and resume DEcember 2nd to let my body heal from this season. Thanks and her is my picture:

Ta TownBacker
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle Help-Pic Enclosed to help you guys!-untitled-truecolor-01.jpg  

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Bro you already looked pretty jacked and your chest is looking very full. It's hard to tell with the shadowing but overall you look great. IMO 10lbs is doable with some strict eating and a hardcore workout regime.

Aragorn

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Chest is thick as shit bro... How about a few more pics showing off the guns?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Looking thick and jacked bro. Perhaps a 6 week cycle of 75mg/50mg ed respectively of fina/winny to cut you up.

Sorry boys, I don't have anymore pics from my digital camera, and like I said I just got done with my season, I am hoping you guys can help me get more cut than I was in the past (not that I was ever cut!), any cycle advice?

Ta TownBacker

Bump-Is this board like EF now? Come on guys, please help!

Ta TownBacker

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    two things for diet have a look in competive forum you find info. to get you started. For cutting run something along this line:

500mg week of test prop. per week
    400mg EQ per week
    For last 6 weeks of cutting cycle you could ad in Tren and or winny at 50mg per day.

Key will be diet, cut your carbs a bit, add in tiny bit of cardio and of course train! If you could give soem stats. Like current diet, and body fat would make it easier to be specific.

skii96 is offline Member
    6 wks of test prop/fina/winny with a good diet and lots of cardio will get u what u want.

I am 6'2" 230ish, I am not sure what my bodyfat is because I have nevr had it tested with the water displacement method, but with the calipers last year it was 13% I think. My diet is just getting good again, I eat kind of bad during the season but we are done now, so starting soon I will eat right again.

Ta TownBacker

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    well 13- stay 8% I would give yourself 10 weeks, clean eating, 30min of cardio 3x week, cycle as above.

Thread Information