nmk85roll is offline Associate Member

Need Advice for Beginner's Cycle

Hey everyone, I'm 21 years old, been training hard for 7 years and I'm starting to plateau. I'm 5'10", 180lbs, at about 9% bf. I've researched using AAS for a while now and it's time for me to take the step. I want to do an 8 week cycle using Dbol , Sus250, EQ, and Primo. Weeks 1-4 are 20mg D-bol/d, 500mg/w Sus250, and 300mg/w of EQ. For weeks 5-8, I'm gonna drop the D-bol and add Primo Depot at 200mg/w. My reasoning for this cycle is as follows. First, the basis of my cycle is Sus250 and EQ for obvious reasons. I wanted to use D-bol to help jump start my cycle, but only for 4 weeks due to live toxicity. The primo at the end of the cycle is to help maintain my gains when I come off the juice. I read in a few books and some forums that it is a good idea to add primo to the end of a cycle for this. A few questions I have: Should I take Nolvadex and/or chlomid and how much? The doses I posted were taken from a few published books, do they seem low or are they decent for my first cycle. And finally, am I wasting my time and money with the d-bol and primo? My source recommended just going with Sus250 and EQ, but i wanted to make sure I took advantage of my first time on gear. Thanks for your help. All comments are appreciated.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    If you are going to use sust or EQ i would run them for atleast 10 weeks..

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    For your first time the Sus and Eq is enough but here goes....
    Wk 1-4 30mg D-bol Ed
    wk 1-10 Sus 500mg Eq 400mg
    No need for primo....you should see good results with this. Have the nolva on hand incase any sides show their ugly face. Use the clomid when you come off to kick you natural production into gear. I forget how many days to after last shot to start taking the clomid but take it 300mg first day, then 100mg ed for 10 days and 50mg ed for 10 days....maybe someone else can give you more advice...peace!

goldenear is offline Associate Member

Re: Need Advice for Beginner's Cycle

Originally posted by nmk85roll
    A few questions I have: Should I take Nolvadex and/or chlomid and how much? The doses I posted were taken from a few published books, do they seem low or are they decent for my first cycle. And finally, am I wasting my time and money with the d-bol and primo?
    It's really up to you whether you want to take nolva during the cycle. If you think you're predisposed to gyno problems or if you want to avoid a bit of bloat, then definitely take it. If the bloating doesn't bother you, then don't bother with the nolva. The doses are reasonable. The only thing I'd do would be drop the sustanon and use a single esterfied testosterone product like enanthate every 5 days.

No you're not wasting your money with dbol or primobolan . But I would run the Primobolan differently. Equipoise uses the undecyclenate ester which is very large. Consequently, you will still have some boldenone floating around for probably 3-4 weeks after your final injection. If you want to truly taper with the Primo, wait 15-20 days after your last injection (of either the Sus or EQ) and then start the Primo. If you've got extra $$$ to blow, then run cyclofenil with the Primo and wrap up with clomid.

Thread Information