tryingtogain is offline Member

those of you that take orals

those of you that take orals such as dbol do u take one dbol before u go to sleep to keep the levels high in your blood cause i know the half life is only around 4 hrs. but if u took them before u go to sleep wouldnt it keep u awake?

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    I take 50mg of D-bol everyday.

3 pills at 7am
    2 pills at 11am
    3 pills at 3pm
    2 pills at 7pm..

So far its done me well...

bowser is offline Associate Member
    just take you some melatonin an hour b/4 bed if you have problems taking one b/4 bed.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I personally have never had a problem sleeping.

When I upped my dose to 50mg, I even woke up in the middle of the night and took my last dose.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    just curious, after the water comes off are your gains keepable?

setsthesun is offline Banned
    i took a pill even two before going to bed without any problems. But unless you're only taking dbol by itself (which is dumb) you should't worry about nightime pills. If you take 20 mg spread out the day (which is kind of a small dose) you'd still have around 3-7 mgs around the middle of the night towards morning, which is more than enough for nighttime.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by rampage23
    I take 50mg of D-bol everyday.

3 pills at 7am
    2 pills at 11am
    3 pills at 3pm
    2 pills at 7pm..

So far its done me well...
    I'd go by something like this. It's not going to keep you up if you take some at night. My gains were awesome when I was on dbol ...almost like a pound per day. I had to drop the dosage from 40mgs to 30mgs though because my face was red all the time. So far, I'm 3 weeks out from my last shot and I've kept everything. We'll see how much I keep in a few months but I think the dbol rocks. Just don't drink while on it!

Mastiff is offline Member
    Tryingtogain, you are 17. That is too young to be doing roids. I am permanently messed up from doing d-bol at 17. I closed my growth plates and messed up my pituitary. I am going to copy my post from your anavar question. Read it again, please. Its tells you all you have to do. We can get you to be a lot bigger and stronger. Just work with us here. Don't worry about the roids yet.
    Tryintogain, taking anavar isn't going to help. It isn't a good mass builder, and it is very expensive. There are a lot of guys who work their ass off in the gym and don't gain. They are not doing it right, If they did roids they wouldn't get much benefit from them either. You've given me enough information to work with. First, lets work on your diet. You say you eat all the time and can't gain. Most guys who tell me this actually think they are eating a lot, but when I get them to write down in a journal everything they eat, it turns out they were not getting as much as they thought. They key to building muscle is to have protein circulating in your bloodstream all the time. Muscles are made of protein and water, if you don't have protein you can't build muscle. At 133 lbs I'd want to see you eating 300-400 gms of protein per day. Take plenty of small meals, high in protein and nutrient dense. We want you to eat between 4000 to 5000 cal/day. No fast food or sugary crap. In between the meals take a protein shake. Write down everything you eat or drink. Drink 1 1/2 to 2 gal of water per day. Take a protein shake before you go to bed, and if you wake up at night drink another one.
    I want you to change your workout, also. Work out 3 times a week. Do heavy squats, heavy deadlifts, military presses and bench presses. Let the isolation exercises slide. Work these as heavy as you can with good form. You want to lift more weight or more reps in each exercise everytime you do it. Don't cheat to get higher weights up. Record the exercises, sets, reps and weights in that journal. We are going to use that journal to fix any problems that come up. It is important, so don't let that slide. Weigh yourself now. Try this for two weeks, and then weigh yourself again. I think you will have put on weight. If you have any questions or problems in the meantime let me know.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Bump...good post Mastiff!

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    I agree, excellent post Mastiff. You seem to write my thoughts word for word...lol. Tryingtogain, you'd be a fool not to follow these instructions. I think all of us have done this at one time or another.

Thread Information