Thread: Need some input

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member

Need some input

On 2nd week of Deca /sust
    and i have a test coming up in 2 months that i have to run in
    i started running again(gota lose a few lbs of fat off of my steriod gut :P)
    Do you guys think i will be able to keep my size (240) while running 3-4 times a week and shed some gut ??
    Run no more then 3 miles no less then 2
    Or should i stop the cycle and go crazy with the running ??

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    IMO .. you should be fine staying on. I'd recommend uping the calorie intake to compensate for the calories you'll burn when running.

setsthesun is offline Banned
    why would you ever want to stop the cycle? Aas have anticatabolic properties as well as anabolic and androgenic properties. So if you're worried about losing mass, by all means don't go off the aas. You could even add an oral to your stack, but at a very low dosage. It would be good if you could take 5 mg dbol an hour before you run. It won't affect your running performances in any way (no, dbol does not make you train better if you take it before a workout...many studies have proved this) but its anticatabolic properties will surely prove useful.
    Also, i would suggest running on a treadmill right after your workout. it might be hard at first, but that's when you lose the most fat ( i won;t go into explaining why...it simply has to do with glicogen depletion and the liver). Running post-workout also helps you because this way you won;t have more than one workout a day. That means you have to eat less carbs than with two workouts and can concentrate on the protein intake (which is crucial on a cycle) (it is benefical for the body to only work out once a day, because if you run say 4 hours after your gym workout your body will tyr to do more things at once. that is, it will try to replenish muscle glicogen stores and liver glicogen, also recover the muscle, while you are running and thus using glicogen). Running a few hours after your workout will also destabilise insulin levels, which, as you probably know, should be stable all throughout the day (except maybe for the first two hours after a workout when they shoudl be elevated---it promotes nutriment uptake into the muscle).

btw...how can you fucking think about stopping the cycle? You've started a cycle you end it. And yoyu end it properly, with clomid and all. DO you even realise what would happen if you'd stop aas all of a sudden and start running? The extra calories burnt, the extra catabolic hormones in your bloodstream, combined with the buildup of catabolic hormones from your cycle, and the lack of natural testosterone production? THINK MAN THINK

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Jesus man you hurt my feelings :P
    thats the answer i was looking for
    was just unsure about the cal intake
    Good info

how did i hurt your feelings?

Thread Information