ruckthefules_fu is offline Junior Member

juice after gyno surgery

What r the chance of gyno reoccuring after surgery coz m on my 1st cycle and when i finish this one i will go for the surgery but after that i dont want to quit steroids ............

Are there any guys who did juice after their surgery and what u guys take to prevent gyno ???

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruckthefules_fu View Post
    What r the chance of gyno reoccuring after surgery coz m on my 1st cycle and when i finish this one i will go for the surgery but after that i dont want to quit steroids ............

Are there any guys who did juice after their surgery and what u guys take to prevent gyno ???
    yes it can recoccur, because the doctor will leave a little of the gyno in their so the nipple doesn't cave inward.

IMO Armidex on cycle to prevent gyno, you may lose some gains in the process but hey its better than having the flareup. Also have letro and nolva on hand at all times and you should be good to go.

Your going to have to experiment a little and find the dosage that is right for you, then you should be fine.

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    ruck, have you taked to a doc already. How much is that procedure? I have had puberty gyno not to bad but enough for me to notice and i hate it. I have done one cycle and had no big prob. with it getting any worse. I have also tried letro to get ride of it but no success.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    yes it can recoccur, because the doctor will leave a little of the gyno in their so the nipple doesn't cave inward.

IMO Armidex on cycle to prevent gyno, you may lose some gains in the process but hey its better than having the flareup. Also have letro and nolva on hand at all times and you should be good to go.

Your going to have to experiment a little and find the dosage that is right for you, then you should be fine.
    thankx bro but i kno wat i am from india and here armidex is little expensive but letro is very cheap so wud it b gr8 if i keep letro and nolva on hand ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Best View Post
    ruck, have you taked to a doc already. How much is that procedure? I have had puberty gyno not to bad but enough for me to notice and i hate it. I have done one cycle and had no big prob. with it getting any worse. I have also tried letro to get ride of it but no success.
    well actually i am from india so here it isvery cheap aroung 700 to 800 dollars

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had gyno from puberty and aggravated it after a few cycles. I had the surgery and it can definitely come back. I now have letro on hand during every cycle and use it only when I feel the gyno coming on and it has been working well.

so when u feel ur gyno is coming back what amount of doses u take to combat it ???

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    Hank, How much was the surgery and was it worth it ?
    Not tryin to hijack the thread just curious.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    About 5k and totally worth it. I work out hard enough that I should feel totally comfortable with my shirt off. The surgery did just that. If I'm on a cycle and my nipples start to get that old familiar feeling I'll take half a ml of the liquid letro a day. It is 1.25mg

so u take 1.25mg dose until the proble subside Right ???

Thread Information