Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

The dark side of EQ...

I've heard great things about EQ, but I want to hear from the ones who've been silent about the BAD side of EQ:

1. What bad side effects/experiences have you had with Equipoise ?
    2. What doses were you using when you had the bad sides/experience?
    3. What did you do to correct/stop the bad sides/experience?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Bump

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    the only one i can think of is if you have the 50mg/ml eq you would have to inject 8ml a week for 400mg/week. added to what ever else you are stacking with it could mean alot of MLs to inject. I am intrested to hear about side effects though.

bump

calirj0 is offline Junior Member
    yeah, I've heard of oil abcesses, but that was mostly with 50 ml versions. The problem with EQ tends to be that you have to use it for such a long time to get great results, so 15 weeks of treatment is not uncommon. going on the juice that long for beginners puts a strain on the nuts, cause no natural test circulates while on bold. HGH is recommended for long bold. cycles

sorry, not hgh, human gonado whatever the hell it is

still growin is offline Member
    hcg . Bump for more responses

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The only side effect that I experienced while on Eq was some hair loss, and I couldn't stay away from the refridge for the first few weeks once it kicked in.
    I was useing Cyp, Eq, And Winny.
    I might be able to contribute some of the hair loss to the Winny for 6 and a half weeks but I'm starting to think it was more so the Eq because I've done winny before w/ out any significant hairloss.
    This cycle mentioned above thinned my hair enough for family memebers etc to notice and say something, Although it has since come back w/ treatment.
    What I can tell you for sure is the vascularity, pumps, were great and the gains for the most part were permenant.
    I would definetly use Eq in future cycles even though my hair got thin...

M

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I almost went broke buying groceries because the shit made me eat everything in the friggin house!

MBaraso,

What was the dose you were using (and for how long)? What treatment did you use to get your hair back?

anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member
    The hunger gets quite old after awhile, I mean even at 7000 cals a day I had this gut wrenching feeling to only satisfy with food. That was at 600mg a week/split, oh and 24 weeks later Im still on it.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm in the 8th week of taking eq by itself and have yet to notice any bad side effects. I ran Toyko at 400 mg a week for the first 5 weeks, continuing with ft. dodge for the next 7 weeks at 100 mg eod. So far I've noticed more veins coming out and better pumps during training. However, since its just starting to kick in (yea i know pretty late,right?), I'm sure the notorious sides will follow. Reminds me of the song by pearl jam..."I'm going hungrrrrry....." Anyway I'll post back in the next few weeks with an update.
    Usualsuspect

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by usualsuspect
    Reminds me of the song by pearl jam..."I'm going hungrrrrry....." Anyway I'll post back in the next few weeks with an update.
    Usualsuspect
    you mean "temple of the dog", right?

rick1979 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by calirj0
    yeah, I've heard of oil abcesses, but that was mostly with 50 ml versions. The problem with EQ tends to be that you have to use it for such a long time to get great results, so 15 weeks of treatment is not uncommon. going on the juice that long for beginners puts a strain on the nuts, cause no natural test circulates while on bold. HGH is recommended for long bold. cycles
    where are you getting your info bro? EQ. doesn't effect natural test. production.

combolic is offline Junior Member
    bump

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by rick1979
    where are you getting your info bro? EQ. doesn't effect natural test. production.
    Really? Thats news to me...

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Ive been on EQ for the past 19weeks now, and have 1 week to go. For th epast 2monnths Ive uped my dose to 70mg/week, and I love it. Veins where you never thuoght you had veins, incredible pumps, and lookmuch leaner. When it first kicked in, I got some hunger attacks, but personaly they were temporary. I was able to control the hunger attacks. No hair loss here, and MBarase, I think it was due to Winny, not EQ.

Penetrator is offline Junior Member
    70mg/week?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    he probably meant 700mg a week, im currently taking 600 and i frontloaded the first 2 weeks with 1000 a week...and whoever said eq doesn't effect natural test production is farthest from the truth...its a little milder than some others (test, dbol , etc...) but it most definately will shut down your hpta...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by rick1979

eq will shut you down just like any other aas. people make this mistake of thinking it dosent, because its such a mild anabolic , and takes quite a while to kick in.
    while chances of gyno induced sides ARE lowered with eq, they are still there, and if your really susceptible, you better have some anti-e's handy.
    hell, i would have them on hand even if i wasnt gyno prone............

peace bb79

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    On on my 3rd cycle with EQ. Currently running 600mg TT a week and no problems here. I'm on my 6th week and was planning to quit after 10, but I'm going to extend it to 15 or 16 weeks. I've never experienced any problems while using EQ.

dude, it does shut you down, it just doesnt aromatize. Where are you getting your info?

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Moving into my 4th week and I am just starting to notice minor hunger "attacks". Nothing that is consistent but just every now and then at some really unusual times.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I was taking ttokyo EQ @ 500mg a week for 11 weeks. My only sides were extreme hunger around week 4-5.

My grocery bill went nuts....so i'd call that a bad side effect!

Just what happend to me...

As far as the oil goes, i was shooting it with t200, and i made sure to go deep into the muscle belly..so i didnt have a problem with any of the types of problems listed above...

lata

Originally posted by calirj0
    dude, it does shut you down, it just doesnt aromatize. Where are you getting your info?
    Probably the same place you are getting your info...as stated above, although milder, it CAN aromatize, so keep your anti-e's handy, unless cali is willing to pay for your gyno surgery...

I thought it only aromatized at very high doses?

Upwads of a gram

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    "EQ" Nector of the Gods! Nuff said!

MJ

Back to the original intention of the post...

Has anyone had BAD side effects using EQ (besides hunger, increased eating, and higher grocery bills?)

For example: Balding? Extreemely high blood pressure? Acne?

Thanks.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    In my case EQ shut me down hard at 700mg/week for 10 weeks. I did a EQ only cycle that was a big mistake, should of had some test in there. I experienced low sex drive and weak ass erections. Over all i had good results next time i would use it would be with test or winny.

It would depend on the person, as with any other steroids . Some people can eat dbol like pez and not get too much bloat, others can walk by a bottle of ref-b and gain 10 lbs. of water...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bask I was using the Eq @ 400mgs a week for 8 weeks w/ a 600mg frontload for 2 weeks. I should have ran it longer I know but at the time I wasn't sure.
    I used this thicking shampoo called Head Games. It worked really well and it's really cheap. Like $3.50 a bottle or something like that.

Swoldier is offline New Member
    I tried TT EQ at 600mg and thought it was pretty good. I never got any side effects durning that cyle along with dbol and test. I am going to be running it a 1 gram a week next cycle. I will make sure to let you know if the side effects come at that level.

Swol

NITRO121 is offline New Member

EQ and hairloss?????

I'm on 400mgs of EQ for 10 weeks....in week 4 now. Haven't seen shit yet.

After all my research I didn't see much on hairloss.....now I'm seeing it pop up.....WTF???? Does your head starting to itch mean hairloss?? I use gel so I never see shit falling out.

What were some gains from an only EQ cycle that you guys have posted?? Did you keep them??

I was going to do 200mgs of test and 200mgs of EQ but ended up with 2 bottles of EQ so went the EQ only route.

Peace,
    Nitro

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have to do at least 400mg of EQ/wk and fake shit is very common so at those dosages an infection could easily happen with bad gear...

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    For all of those with thinning hair problems, did you use dbol for the first 4weeks? I think that that would be the cause. I thinned a little in the first 2 weeks of my cycle and quit the dbol cuz its worthless unless you're impatient and like bad sides IMO. If so then go for it and do as much as possible and dont drink water. Take it with tequila or soda. As for anything else I have not noticed anything at all throgh till week 5.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member

Re: EQ and hairloss?????

Originally posted by NITRO121
    I'm on 400mgs of EQ for 10 weeks....in week 4 now. Haven't seen shit yet.
    Peace,
    Nitro
    I used it for ten wks at 400mg/wk and saw almost no gains. I'll either run it at a really high dose or never run it again.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Bump......interesting thread, let's see what the late risers have to say about this!!

NoLimits is offline Member
    Am I a late riser? I have been up since 4:00am pacific time!
    I get joint pains from EQ. I have talked to a few guys who experience the same thing. Other then that... I love the stuff. Walk around feeling pumped all day, plus the vascularity (is that a word, vascularity? Oh well) you get from it.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Bump^^ for a great thread.

SoundFactory is offline New Member
    im in week 5 of fina/test/eq and i can tell you i never experienced such pain in injections. this is my 1st time with EQ, and everytime i inject it i get oil abcesses and cant sit for at least 5-6 days. The pain gets worse every shot, but its worth it cause my by is at 6 from 9 percent, and im looking leaner and harder then i ever have, could my batch of QV EQ have too much BA in it?

McBain is offline Member
    Good thread, I had been looking into EQ for my next cycle thanks Bask8 for starting it.. BUMP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information